MJB Global Sdn Bhd
(Cheras, Kul. Lumpur )
- Mainly involved in post-production aka video editing for the video shot by the videographer.
- Cut video into desired length and size.
- Add effect and subtitle to the video.
- Video created will be used for external promotional social videos, product marketing and other enterprise-wide projects.
- Record and edit video and sound projects, including selecting program format for final output, capturing/importing media, organizing raw media, editing footage, sound files and adding music.
- Compose and edit scripts, or provide screenwriters with story outlines to write the scripts.
- May involved in obtaining and distributing costumes, props, music and studio equipment needed to complete productions.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree In Mass Communication and Media Studies/ Public Relations/ Film Studies / Cinematography/ Photography/ Visual Arts or any related fields.
- Proven work experiences (minimum 1year experience) as a videographer/ Video Editor.
- Demonstrable Video editing ability with a strong portfolio.
- Proficient in Chinese and English.
- Organizational and time management skills.
- Must have knowledge of capturing photos and videos.
- Solid experience with digital technology and editing software packages (e.g Adobe Photoshop, Lightworks, Premiere, After Effects or any other video editor applications)
- Creative mind and storytelling skills
- Good communication skill.
- Strong analysis skill.
- Fresh Grads and Juniors are welcome if able to provide a strong portfolio for this position.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
MJB Global Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 05-06-2018 | Closing date: 31-07-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category