POPSICAL KARAOKE SDN BHD
Our Company is currently on expansion in Asia and we are software development and trading of karaoke entertainment system under our brandname POPSICAL www.popsical.com
(KL/Selangor, Kul. Lumpur )
We are seeking for calibre team players to join us as transactional accountancy for the Company’s day to day transactions. Be heard and Sing with us @POPSICAL www.popsical.com
· Handling and maintaining of full sets of accounts, including and not limited to invoicing, fixed assets, financial general ledger and reconciliation of bank statement;
· Preparation of Financial Statements and Notes to the Accounts in accordance to FRS;
· Prepare audit schedules for auditors, knowledge on audit preparation is required. Have the experience on liaising with external auditor and tax agents;
· Liaise with auditors, tax agent and external parties on accounting matters;
· Preparation of relevant supporting documents and schedules for tax, audit and statutory reporting including quarterly tax (GST) reports;
· Project costing, forecasting of cash flow, banking of cash collections, and special projects;
· Proper accounting and recording using Quickbook. Ensure accuracy, completeness, timeliness and data integrity of all financial data; and
· Other ad-hoc duties as assigned by the management.
· Candidate must possess at least Graduate Diploma/Bachelor's Degree/Professional Degree in Accountancy or equivalent;
· At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field;
· At least 2 Years of Auditing experience preferred;
· Fresh Graduates from Accounting Degree are encourage to apply;
· Strong accounting knowledge, communication, writing and follow up skills;
· Analytical, meticulous and eye for details;
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment and long hours;
· Those who can start immediately or within a short notice period will have an added advantage.
How to apply
Simply send your resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: email@example.com
Charaku Pte. Ltd.