Posting date: 04-06-2018 | Closing date: 31-07-2018
Charaku Pte. Ltd.
Our Company is currently on expansion in Asia and we are software development and trading of karaoke entertainment system under our brandname POPSICAL www.popsical.com
Business Development And Marketing Executive
( Kul. Lumpur )
Business Development and Marketing Executive (Malaysia)
Charaku Pte. Ltd. - Singapore
Popsical is introducing the next generation of Karaoke - a cloud-based system that has all the features of a traditional Karaoke set and much more. Traditional Karaoke systems are bulky, expensive, and limit your song choices to the CDs available or songs stored locally.
Popsical is introducing the next generation of Karaoke - a cloud-based system that has all the features of a traditional Karaoke set and much more. Traditional Karaoke systems are bulky, expensive, and limit your song choices to the CDs available or songs stored locally. Popsical is no bigger than a palm, and all you need is an internet connection to browse through the massive and ever-growing Karaoke library consisting of songs from different languages. www.popsical.com
We are currently seeking an adaptable Business Development and Marketing Executive - Malaysia as we increase our market share overseas. In this role, overseeing all aspects of the business.
• Manage every aspect of our newly expanding operation in Malaysia
• Negotiate with vendors and service providers needed for specific operations
• Conduct extensive research regarding the market and execute necessary steps for expansion
• Develop marketing and operations teams with local expertise
• Collaborate with leadership to strategize how best to roll out product line and operations
• Synthesize monthly, quarterly, and annual reports on progress and development
• Work to ensure deadlines are met and budgets are maintained
• Adapt the business model to be culturally relevant without losing its identity
• Coordinate the logistics operations, including warehousing activities.
• Work alongside Business Development Strategist on both new business and current accounts through market feedback, research and findings to create growth in sales.
• Bachelors in relevant field
• 2 to 3 years’ or more experience in management in international business setting
• Significant experience in the finance and marketing fields strongly preferred
• Dynamic personality that can inspire and manage a team successfully
• Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia
• Exceptionally well organized and driven by success
• Ability to thrive in high-pressure situations
• Outstanding negotiating skills
• Analytical thinker with superior problem solving skills
• Solid history of data-driven strategic development
• Decisive and committed to adding value
• A natural leader who inspires and motivates those around them
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: email@example.com
Charaku Pte. Ltd.
All Jobs From This Company
04 Jun 05:07PM
04 Jun 04:57PM
04 Jun 04:51PM
Browse Jobs by Category