Established in 2007 in Singapore, Capita Global is an award-winning recruitment expert and staffing provider for multi-national companies across Asia. In 2012, Capita Global expanded its operations to Malaysia with its first office in Kuala Lumpur. Since then, we have become one of the fastest growing recruitment agencies in Malaysia as we continually enhanced our service offerings, eventually segmenting into individual divisions with unparalleled expertise. Specialising in both local and international permanent placement, our consultants who are experts in their niche areas are consistently delivering the right talent to meet clients’ human resource needs and candidates’ career growth. We offer a focused recruitment solutions in the following specialisations: Banking, Finance and Insurance, Shared Services, Engineering, Information Technology & Telecommunications, Accounting & Finance, Functional & Business Support, Japanese Resources,
HR ASSISTANT MANAGER (Japanese Speaker)
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
KL | Permanent | 9.00am - 6.00pm (Mon - Fri)
Company: Private & Confidential (shopping mall)
To assist Corporate Affairs Manager in the following areas:
- To assist in managing and handling full spectrum of Corporate Affairs related matters, Human Resource & Admin duties which include payroll administration, recruitment, training & development, employee relations, industrial relations, compensation & benefits, performance management, updates of employee personal files, preparation of HR letters and reports.
- To assist in planning, developing and implementing HR strategies and development.
- To assist in manpower planning, recruitment and selection matters and to liaise with respective HODs on manpower requirements.
- To assist in managing the performance of the human resource services team in performing their day-to-day operational activities, ensuring quality and timeliness.
- To establish and maintain appropriate systems for measuring necessary aspects of human resource development (talent and performance management).
- To formulate, implement and control of Human Resources policies and procedures for the company.
- Enforcement and control of employee relation system to ensure the compliance to the regulation and code of conduct to create industrial harmony and good working environment within the staff.
- Initiate and execute dynamic ideas to enhance employee communications
- Providing general administrative services to a high level of operational efficiency
- Other Corporate Affairs, HR & Admin functions as and when assigned from time to time.
- ** Reporting to CORPORATE AFFAIRS MANAGER
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Human Resource Management or equivalent.
- At least 5 year(s) of working experience in managing full spectrum of Corporate Affairs, Human Resource and Admin functions, preferable in the Retailing/Property.
- Preferably with the ability to converse in Japanese language
- At least 2–3 years’ experience in Senior Executive/ Assistant Manager capacity.
- Well versed with Malaysia Labour laws.
- Resourceful, self-motivated with high integrity and ability to work independently with minimal supervision and multitasking.
- Competent in both written and oral English with strong consultative and negotiations skills and the ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Well-groomed and presentable
- A mature personality, a team player with well-developed leadership style, good interpersonal and communication skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited email resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 17-05-2018 | Closing date: 31-05-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category