( Nationwide )
Performs development, analysis and design tasks required to develop the SDLC and to ensure that it is leveraged in alignment with organizational objectives as well as day-to-day application support.
· Assist in project/change request definition, analyzing customer needs, estimate change required effort.
· Develop Extract/Transform (ETL) solution using IBM Datastage for data movement/integration/cleansing and other data processing needs.
· Monitor and testing, implementation and installation of solutions.
· Participate in project change and product documentation.
· Convey functional requirement into technical specification document.
· Support implemented system to ensure system is running efficiently and system enhancements are developed as per user/business requirements.
· Investigation into production issues. Ability to implement a fix and corrective/follow up actions.
· Provide technical analysis to customers and business team with regard to support incidents.
· Work closely with users and business team for requirement gathering and issues clarifications.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· Experience in ETL Datastage v8 +, analysis, designing and development.
· 5+ years’ experience in system development, including software development and system analysis.
· Must have working experience in UNIX/Linux and AIX.
· Must have good knowledge in MS SQL / Oracle / Netezza database.
· Experience in data warehouse solution, data modeling and data mapping.
· Proficient in data design, data architecture, robust ETL data workflows.
· Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
· Must have good communication skills, both spoken and written in English.
· Good listening, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
· Team player with strong self-initiative and ability to multi-task.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 08-05-2018 | Closing date: 14-05-2018
All Jobs From This Company
08 May 12:30PM
Browse Jobs by Category