Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training.We serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore,Malaysia, Brunei,Vietnam and Thailand.
SAP PI Fiori
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
The Product Engineer will be:
• Responsible for designing, configuring, developing & supporting Fiori Front end, Odata services and integration components ( PI adapter Engine, IDOC, JDBC, SOAP ) of the solution and will be accountable for the quality of the design and delivery of the components.
• Responsible for adhering to standards, governance and best practices set out by the Product Architect and responsible for mitigating technical debt/risks/issues
• Responsible for being an active contributor in the Devops team, supporting the application, resolving incidents/problems,reducing technical debt and developing new features to help enable the business through ERP.
• Review establish and adhere to appropriate governance and configuration control
• Driving issue resolution and resolve underpinning problems
• Work with customers to introduce innovation and evolve product
• Have significant understanding a specific scope, functional capability or module and how this interfaces with the other components of the system.
• Have understanding of a secondary functional capability or module
• Work with suppliers, customer, team members and industry peers to continuously improve delivery
• Document technical business requirements /problems into format that business can understand
• Contribute to protecting the products from technical debt and process debt
• A working foundation in process frameworks like ITIL, Prince2 and Agile with experience in executing these in a highly automotive, high velocity output and consistently changing operational environment
• Will provide out of hours support for Severity 1 and 2 incidents in order to meet agreed Service Level Agreements. (with appropriate out of hours compensation in line with company policy)
• Be flexible in terms of hours of work to enable a 3-4 hour overlap with the UK normal working time. (with appropriate overtime payments in line with company policy)
The Product Engineer will have:
• Track record of successful delivery playing an active part in the implementation of SAP ERP and integrated enterprise systems for medium to large organisations.
• Hands on experience in designing, developing, configuring, supporting customised and standard Fiori wireframes/applications, Launch Pad, Odata services, configuring Netweaver Gateway.
• Solid understanding of Fiori / UI5 software components and architecture.
• Knowledge of OData and SAP NetWeaver Gateway.
• Analytical approach to problem-solving; ability to use technology to solve business problems.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills; strong time-management and organizational skills.
• Knowledge on SAP Workflow, ABAP programing, SAP Basis & Authorization concepts.
• Indepth understanding of a end to end SAP software development lifecycle in an agile or waterfall environment
• Practical knowledge of common business processes such as Order Intake, Procurement and Resource Managements.
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to tell stories, draw pictures and document what you have done so others can understand, pick up from you and learn.
• A strong understanding and appreciation of the ‘consumer’ perspective – you’ll know what they expect from IT and what they’ll need even before they do. We are expecting an awareness of the changing pace and individual-centric design of IT in the market place and that you’ll apply these to your Product
• An eagerness to learn enough about the product and its roadmap
• Passion for doing things differently by challenging the norm and inspiring others to do the same through facilitating a culture of trust openness, honesty and a can do attitude.
• You need to be able to see the end-to-end system, understand constraints and bottlenecks and be able to work out how process can be simplified, interactions can be automated and through mastery, how the system can become highly efficient in both delivery and support.
• There may be a little bit of an obsession when it comes to the configuration control, ergonomics and aesthetics, user experience and customer perception of your product. You need to set the standards.
he typical skills and technology required for this role include:
Knowledge Skills Technology
• Indepth working knowledge of the SAP Fiori, UI5 and PI
• Implementation of On Premise Application and SAAS
• Systems and data Integration
• Good understanding of the Agile Manifesto, Devops Priciples, Scrum and Lean Engineering Practices.
• Functional/ Technical Design
• Data Management
• Governance and Control
• Self-Learning • SAP Fiori NW 7.4
• PI 7.4
• SAP ECC 6.0
• Transport Expresso
• Solution Manager
• JIRA and Confluence
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
level 14-02, 199, jalan tun ra
50400, kuala lumpur