Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training.We serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore,Malaysia, Brunei,Vietnam and Thailand.
SAP Product Architect
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
Common Role Accountabilities
The Product Architect is
• Accountable for the product architecture, design, technical integrity and quality of the ERP products taking into consideration other aspects of the architecture i.e. business, data and technology.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining product and integrated architectures / roadmaps and producing artefacts, working alongside Product Technical Leads/ Architects.
• Responsible for managing the technical governance, release and change management of the product
• Responsible for setting good technical principles, standards and corresponding artefacts, setting the direction of the quality of work delivered by internal and 3rd party suppliers.
• Responsible for managing the mitigation and resolution of technical risks/issues, by driving quality and minimising technical debt through peer reviews, collaboration and knowledge sharing.
• Accountable for the technical solution delivered and responsible for managing the interdependency of the designs and builds of the ERP components, aligning these with new business requirements and support requirements.
• Responsible for championing the appropriate use of Agile and DevOps best practices to drive continuous delivery at an ever increasing pace while maintaining the high levels of service to an “always on” platform.
• Collaborating with suppliers to keep up to date with ERP Product roadmaps and how can make the most of emerging technologies and features from the platform as well as being viewed as an industry expert to our customers.
• Will provide out of hours support for Severity 1 and 2 incidents in order to meet agreed Service Level Agreements. (with appropriate out of hours compensation in line with company policy)
• Be flexible in terms of hours of work to enable a 3-4 hour overlap with the UK normal working time. (with appropriate overtime payments in line with company policy)
The Product Architect will have:
• Strong leadership and direction on where you want to take the Product Architecture, Integration and Design, the principles you want to apply and rules of play
• The natural ability to stimulate a collaborative, team focussed and fun environment
• Imagination and a track record of experimentation
• Patience with people but impatience when it comes to delivering more and more benefit to your customers and consumers. You’ll demand and facilitate high velocity controlled changes.
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to tell stories, draw pictures and document requirements in a manner that takes complex business requirements and problems and translates these in a manner the development team can understand and respond to. You will also be able to effectively communicate to customers and users features you have developed and how they could get the best from these.
• A working foundation in process frameworks like ITIL, Prince2, TOGAF, Agile and DevOps with experience in executing these in a highly automotive, high velocity output, consistently changing operational environment
• A strong understanding and appreciation of the ‘consumer’ perspective – you’ll know what they expect from IT and what they’ll need even before they do. We are expecting an awareness of the changing pace and individual-centric design of IT in the market place and that you’ll apply these to your Product
• An eagerness to learn enough about the product and its roadmap with whatever processes, tools or tricks are needed to get the job done
• Passion for eliminating Technical Debt
• You need to be able to see the end-to-end system, understand constraints and bottlenecks and be able to work out how process can be simplified, interactions can be automated and through mastery, how the system can become highly efficient in both delivery and support.
• There may be a little bit of an obsession when it comes to the configuration control, ergonomics and aesthetics, user experience and customer perception of your product. You need to set the standards.
Knowledge Skills Technology
• Indepth working knowledge of the SAP Architecture and Products ( ECC, BPC, PI, Successfactors )
• Implementation of On Premise Application and SAAS
• Systems and data Integration
• Good understanding of the TOGAF framework.
• Good understanding of the Agile Manifesto, Devops Priciples, Scrum and Lean Engineering Practices.
• Team management, development and coaching
• Previous hands-on experience on software development and implementation on atleast 2 core modules in SAP ( FICO, SD, MM, PS, HR ) • Enterprise, Domain and Systems Architecture
• Vision and Strategy
• Desire and determination to sell the use of better technology and ways of working
• Data model design
• Solution design
• Continuous Delivery exp.
• Keen eye to spot cross system architectural improvements
• Create and follow technical roadmaps
• SAP ECC
• SAP CRM
• SAP HR/Successfactors
• SAP PI
• SAP BPC
• Transport Expresso
• Solution Manager
• JIRA and Confluence
• Modelling Tooling such as Abacus, Archimate
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
level 14-02, 199, jalan tun ra
50400, kuala lumpur