Intellect Minds is a Singapore-based company since 2008, specializing in talent acquisition, application development, and training.We serve BIG MNCs and well-known clients in talent acquisition, application development, and training needs for Singapore,Malaysia, Brunei,Vietnam and Thailand.
Product Engineer L3 Salesforce Admin
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
he Product Administrator will
• Support a regular cadence of updates and hotfixes for products across multiple platforms: Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ, Marketo, IMPartner
• Daily administration and support of Salesforce application, including system configuration, data setup and
• ongoing maintenance.
• Manages Salesforce.com administration, including but not limited to: user roles, security, profiles, fields/relationships, workflow rules, processes & flows, page layouts, validation rules, email templates, Sales Content, custom buttons.
• Have accountability for developing, configuring & supporting module of a product
• Adhere to Standards and Legislation and demonstrate compliance with these to auditors.
• Defines the technical direction of a suite of functional capabilities or modules to the Product Management Team and implement these as part of a self-organising team
• Review establish and adhere to appropriate governance and configuration control
• Trend analysis and monitoring of incidents and problems in order to define, design and implement corrective and preventative solutions
• Influences customers to evolve their business based on technology advancements
• Have end to end system understanding and its relationship with the external eco-system
• Work with suppliers, customer, team members, senior leaders and industry peers to continuously improve delivery
• Documents technical business requirements /problems into format that business can understand and works with the Product Owner in the development of Business Cases and Best Practice solutions.
• Contribute to protecting the products from technical debt and process debt and designs the system architecture to adapt to future change.
• Defines, designs and implements systems integrations working with external projects and programmes.
• A deep understanding in process frameworks like ITIL, Prince2 and Agile with experience in executing these in a highly automotive, high velocity output and consistently changing operational environment
• Understands and optimises the end-to-end system
• Will provide out of hours support for Severity 1 and 2 incidents in order to meet agreed Service Level Agreements. (with appropriate out of hours compensation in line with company policy)
• Be flexible in terms of hours of work to enable a 3-4 hour overlap with the UK normal working time. (with appropriate overtime payments in line with company policy)
This Lead Product Engineer will also bring:
• Direction on how the product should be built and supported
• Collaborative, team focussed and fun environment
• Drives imagination and experimentation across the team
• Mentors the Product Engineers within the team
• Excellent communications skills with the ability to tell stories, draw pictures and document what you have done so others can understand, pick up from you and learn.
• Experience in behaviour-driven design.
• Passion for the product by remaining up-to-date with latest developments, the product roadmap and vendor strategy.
• Passion for doing things differently by challenging the norm and inspiring others to do the same through facilitating a culture of trust openness and honesty.
• There will be a little bit of an obsession when it comes to the configuration control, ergonomics and aesthetics, user experience and customer perception of your product. You need to set the standards.
ypical Knowledge, Skills and Technology Requirements
The typical skills and technology required for this role include:
Knowledge Skills Technology
• Knows Salesforce, specifically the Sales Cloud and Salesforce CPQ, its roadmap and vendor strategy; what it does, how it works and how it is used by the industry.
• Knows the business; what they need, how they work and what they may want
• Knows how to build and support the product
• Knows how to work in high performance teams and be results-orientated. • Salesforce Sales Cloud, Salesforce CPQ
• Salesforce Security
• Certified Salesforce Administrator
• Good Communication Skills.
• Systems Design & Development.
• Test, test automation.
• Data Management.
• Release Management.
• Agile, Scrum, Kanban
• Ergonomic and User-Centric Design.
• Governance and Control.
• Service Operations.
• Product Management.
• Self-Learning. • 3+ Experience Salesforce Sales Cloud, Sales Content and Salesforce CPQ.
• Force.com, Visualforce, Apex
• HTML or other scripting language.
• Use of Kanban Boards or Software Lifecycle Management Tools.
• Cofig Management Tools.
DevOps technologies (e.g. Docker, Chef, Puppet, Ansible, etc.)
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
level 14-02, 199, jalan tun ra
50400, kuala lumpur