(Kuala lumpur, Nationwide )
Performs development, analysis and design tasks required to develop the SDLC and to ensure that it is leveraged in alignment with organizational objectives as well as day-to-day application support.
· Assist in project/change request definition, analyzing customer needs, estimate change required effort.
· Develop Extract/Transform (ETL) solution using IBM Datastage for data movement/integration/cleansing and other data processing needs.
· Monitor and testing, implementation and installation of solutions.
· Participate in project change and product documentation.
· Convey functional requirement into technical specification document.
· Support implemented system to ensure system is running efficiently and system enhancements are developed as per user/business requirements.
· Investigation into production issues. Ability to implement a fix and corrective/follow up actions.
· Provide technical analysis to customers and business team with regard to support incidents.
· Work closely with users and business team for requirement gathering and issues clarifications.
· Must have good communication skills, both spoken and written in English.
· Good listening, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
· Team player with strong self-initiative and ability to multi-task.
· Bachelor's degree in computer science/Information Technology or equivalent.
· Experience in ETL Datastage v8 +, analysis, designing and development.
· 5+ years’ experience in system development, including software development and system analysis.
· Must have working experience in UNIX/Linux and AIX.
· Must have good knowledge in MS SQL / Oracle / Netezza database.
· Experience in data warehouse solution, data modeling and data mapping.
· Proficient in data design, data architecture, robust ETL data workflows.
Ability to understand and translate business requirements into technical requirements.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: email@example.com
Posting date: 08-05-2018 | Closing date: 14-05-2018
All Jobs From This Company
08 May 09:55AM
Browse Jobs by Category