SIAPTEK - abbreviation of Survey, Inspection, Audit, Procurement & Technical - was created in 2009. The creation of SIAPTEK was born from a desire of excellence in terms of inspection quality and the services delivered to our customers.
NDT Inspector or Assistant Insp. (with CCU inspection experience) - IMMEDIATE HIRING
(Kemaman , Nationwide )
- To perform NDT inspection on CCU (Carrier Cargo Unit): MPI, DPI, VI & Load Testing.
- Experience to perofrm 'Visual Inspection' on Lifting Gear and its associated parts.
- Familiar and able to make a reporting and certification.
- Be able to function and participate as a team.
- Candidate must be Level 2 in MPI & DPI.
- Computer literate (must be able to use MS Words, Excel)
- Able and experience to perform load test for CCU.
- At least must have more than 1 year of working experience in CCU inspection.
- Proficient in using hand tools, power tools and measuring equipment (e.g. measurement on CCU wire sling).
- Candidate staying around Kemaman and Tok Bali will be an added advantage.
- This job required 80% physical & field work, 15% reporting, and 5% team coordination.
- Able to instruct and give simple order to helper for CCU cleaning job.
The candidates must:
- Read, write, and understand technical data in English.
- Possess a positive attitude and quick learner.
- Function as part of a high-performance team.
- Able to interact with all levels of people. (e.g client, 3rd party inspector, team leader).
- Able to work under pressure.
- Able to work during odd hours / weekend / public holiday (when required).
- Able to travel outstation when required.
- Have own transport and valid driving license.
Salary range between RM1,200-RM1,300 (with overtime when applicable)
Mileage claim will be applicable when required to perform outstation tasks.
This position will be a contract basis (renewable), depends on the performance.
Kindly email your updated CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidate will be listed & notified
Posting date: 08-05-2018 | Closing date: 01-07-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category