b-cause, Inc. provides translation service from English, Spanish, Korean, Chinese, and other major languages into Japanese, as well as translation from Japanese into other foreign languages. b-cause features over 50,000 registered native speakers both in Japan and around the world. We can handle the wide range of language needs of our customers -- everything from English and other major languages to Kazakh and other rare languages. From general text to specialized documents, your translation is handled by staff specialized in that field. We use native translators for every language to ensure that delicate nuances inherent to each language are properly expressed. And full-time staff at our global affiliates are always standing by to provide quick, accurate, quality translations in all major languages.
Bilingual Software Engineer
(Kawasaki Kanagawa Pref. Japan , Abroad )
The selected candidates will be responsible to carry out the following activities, post their 1-2 month Fresher Training in India.
· Be point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables.
· Plan, Monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
· Ensure overall understanding of customer requirement, application design and development procedure, associated tools and technology, version of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
· Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes.
· Ensure overall understanding of the source, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/ acceptance for the same.
· Creating, defining or choosing an application framework for the application.
· Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
· Take action participation in the software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost effective, scalable and incremental solution.
· Effectively support the software Architect, presales activities.
· Resolve complex technical issues including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
· Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
· Coordinate with customer and delivery team’s located offshore/ other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
· Provide support for pre-sales activities.
1. Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in engineering.
2. Any Nationalities
3. Age up to 30 years old
4. Programming skill (JAVA, Oracle)
5. Business level of English (i.e. equivalent to TOEIC 800 or above) if English is not Native Tongue
6. Business level of Japanese (i.e. equivalent to JLPT NL2 Certification or Above) if Japanese is not Native Tongue
7. Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews in Tokyo Office.
8. Hold Valid Japan work permit (work 8 hours per day as fulltime) if not Japanese Native
9. Willing to Travel to India to take 1-2 month training right after joining.
How to Apply:
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration, and please click the link
If you looking for Translator Job, Apply & Register Here:
Posting date: 25-04-2018 | Closing date: 17-12-2018
All Jobs From This Company
03 May 05:53PM
03 May 05:50PM
03 May 05:47PM
03 May 05:45PM
03 May 05:42PM
03 May 05:38PM
25 Apr 02:21PM
25 Apr 02:19PM
25 Apr 02:00PM
25 Apr 01:57PM
25 Apr 01:55PM
25 Apr 01:53PM
25 Apr 01:51PM
25 Apr 01:49PM
25 Apr 01:45PM
24 Apr 04:55PM
24 Apr 04:53PM
24 Apr 04:51PM
24 Apr 04:47PM
Browse Jobs by Category