Posting date: 25-04-2018 | Closing date: 31-05-2018
Grand Century Restaurant Sdn Bhd
We are a Group of Food & Beverage (F&B) companies based in Malaysia operating various range of concepts from casual American dining, semi-fine restaurant dining, Bar & Winepost to kiosk-based. We are currently the owner/licensed franchise operator for the following brands:
• House - semi-fine restaurant dining, Bar & Winepost catering a fusion concept of western and eastern cuisine;
• Capricciosa - the first Italian restaurant chain in Malaysia;
• Morganfields - famous for its sticky bone ribs and excellent service;
• Mocktailbar- a very brand new and first of its kind lifestyle beverage on-the-go concept;
• SnackzIt!, - famous for its creative Taiwanese street cuisine,
• Ong Lai - a fast casual restaurant specializing in porky local cuisine ranging from Malacca Pork Satay
(Oasis Square, Ara Damansara, Nationwide )
- Assist the Procurement Manager in planning, directs, and coordinate the central procurement activities of the Group;
- Negotiate with vendors/suppliers on purchasing to help increase the Company long term profitability;
- Plans, directs, and manages the central procurement activities of the Group;
- Maintain accurate records of purchases and pricing
- Create and maintain good relationships with vendors/suppliers
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing, and other important data
- Develops plans for purchasing equipment, services and supplies
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts
- Ensure that the products and supplies are high quality
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies
- Maintain and update list of suppliers and their qualifications, delivery times, and potential future development
- Working with team members and Procurement Manager to complete duties as needed
- Demonstrates continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes, and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality customer service to Group stores.
- Able to handle ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree in Business Administration or equivalent.
- Procurement methods and procedures of a large scale centralized purchasing function including buying, quality assurance, contract administration and contract law.
- Knowledge in commodity markets and price trends.
- Knowledge in various grades, qualities, and varieties of raw materials, supplies and equipment.
- Knowledge in accounting practices as applied to procurement procedures.
- Preferable experience in the F&B or food industry.
- Must have procurement knowledge and supplier contacts,
- Must have good command of written and spoken English & Cantonese/Mandarin
- Proficient in MS Office especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Detail-oriented, mature, with excellent analytical & quantitative skills
- Team player with good negotiation, interpersonal & communication skills
- Hard working with high tenacity, trust-worthy
- Able to troubleshoot and think out-of-the-box for resolutions
- Manage multiple tasks of varying complexities and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to start immediately and must be willing to work at Oasis Square, Ara Damansara;
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
If you have the passion and the qualities we seek, a long-term, lucrative career opportunity with the Group awaits you. Kindly apply via on-line or sent your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. All application should include a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.), current and expected salary.
D-5-10, Capital 4, Oasis Square,
Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
T : +(6)03-7831 7628
F : +(6)03-7831 7688
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category