Posting date: 23-04-2018 | Closing date: 30-12-2018
Moses Maritimis academy
WAITER / WAITRESS/ BAR STEWARD/ ASSISTANT BUFFET STEWARD/ ASSISTANT PURSER POSITION VACANCY ON INTER
(Europe and USA, Nationwide )
WAITER / WAITRESS/ BAR STEWARD/ ASSISTANT BUFFET STEWARD/ ASSISTANT PURSER POSITION VACANCY ON INTERNATIONAL CRUISE SHIP
Waiter/Waitress responsibilities include greeting and serving customers, providing detailed information on menus, multi-tasking various front-of-the-house duties and collecting the bill. If you are able to perform well in fast-paced environments, we’d like to meet you. To be a successful Waiter or Waitress, you should be polite with our customers and make sure they enjoy their meals. You should also be a team player and be able to effectively communicate with our Kitchen Staff to make sure orders are accurate and delivered promptly.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet and escort customers to their tables
- Present menu and provide detailed information when asked (e.g. about portions, ingredients or potential food allergies)
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses
- Inform customers about the day’s specials
- Offer menu recommendations upon request
- Up-sell additional products when appropriate
- Take accurate food and drinks orders, using a POS ordering software,order slips or by memorization
- Check customers’ IDs to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Communicate order details to the Kitchen Staff
- Serve food and drink orders
- Check dishes and kitchenware for cleanliness and presentation and report any problems
- Arrange table settings and maintain a tidy dining area
- Deliver checks and collect bill payments
- Carry dirty plates, glasses and silverware to kitchen for cleaning
- Follow all relevant health department regulations
- Provide excellent customer service to guests
Required Qualifications and Skills
- Age 21 - 34 years old only.
- Physically can stand for 10 hours and above when working.
- Can lift weight 20 kg and above without help.
- Man > 156cm above
- Women > 150cm above
- Flexible body, can crawl, couch, jump and others ( normal not disable)
- Can control and balance body in every way. Especially when rough sea
- Doesn’t have tattoos and visible scars on face, neck and arm.
- Doesn’t have criminal record, health problem, and blacklistname with country like CITOS & bankruptcy.
- Ability to work with little supervision and maintain a high level of performance
- Can work outstation in a long term mix with many culture and lifestyle
- Know, understand and can communicate in basic English language
- Minimum SPM qualification
- High salary. Salary paid in USD
- Have a chance to travel for free around the world.
- Place to live is provided when working.
- Dining is provided.
- Welfare taken care.
- Bright future. Can build your career in here.
- Chance to being promoted and salary increase.
- Performance reward bonus.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
No. A-5-9, Empire Tower,
SS16/1 , Subang Jaya , 47500
Tel: +603 83225128
Mobile : +601110547563
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category