Posting date: 19-04-2018 | Closing date: 20-05-2018
Digital Paradise Group
Digital Paradise Group is an international digital marketing agency company that provides digital marketing, pay advertising, Website development, SEO, SEM, social media and so on. We help businesses to go into success and help dreamer to achieve their dream. Our goal is to provide one-stop digital marketing services available all around the world.
(KL/Selangor, Nationwide )
We are looking for a Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users, as well as translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce the visual elements of the application. You will also design the overall architecture of the web application and evolve it to ensure maximum performance and stability.
- Participate in the whole website development process. (ex. Familiar with the knowledge of building a website from 0 to 100.)
- Design and development of the overall architecture of the web application
- Develop and customise new system based on client’s request.
- Implementation of a robust set of services and APIs to power the web application
- Design, build and maintain websites/ mobile site using authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools.
- Manage the interchange of data between the server and the users.
- Collaborate with web designers and other team members to establish objective and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience
- Optimising website maximum speed and scalability
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Keep track of emerging technologies and apply them into operations and activities.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least 3 years professional experience in web developing or related field is required for this position.
- Candidates must possess at least Degree/Diploma in information Technology/Computer Science or any related course.
- Must be familiar with Wordpress platform.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms (such as mobile vs, desktop), and optimising output to match the specific platform
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes
- Understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Possess a positive, passionate and problem solving mindset, keen to learn new things
- Responsible and able to meet tight project deadlines
- Must be able to work and deliver under pressure
- Full time position only
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Digital Paradise Group
All Jobs From This Company
19 Apr 10:13PM
19 Apr 10:12PM
19 Apr 10:10PM
19 Apr 10:08PM
Browse Jobs by Category