Simbiotik Technologies a cutting edge technology lab providing software services and solutions to 40+ customers across multiple geographic regions . @Simbiotik Technologies we firmly believe that the best people, tools and processes result in the best application. With a strong R&D team guided by experienced leadership we are providing great business value through to our esteemed customers futuristic applications. Our carefully chosen tools and robust processes ensure that your project progresses smoothly and launches successfully. Through iterative development, continuously tested deployments and a tight customer feedback loop we delivery timely delivery as we believe time to market is the winner in today’s world.
SAP ABAP Consultant
(Cyberjaya, Nationwide )
· To provide SAP Technical analysis and design support during Analyze and Design phase.
· To provide development, testing and support based on the functional specification given, to meet business needs of the customers
· Work closely with SAP functional consultants to deliver, maintain, troubleshoot, enhance SAP functionalities, facilitate incident & problem resolution
RIMARY JOB TASKS
· Assess functional requirements and provide technical inputs to ensure detailed designs are viable
· Assess and validate MRICEFW listing arising from Fit-Gap Analysis
· Propose effort estimates in delivering MRICEFW factoring in complexities, adherence to development standards, testing and quality checks. This is to provide inputs into the implementation plan
· Provide technical assessment and support during Analyze and Design phase
· Support production configuration and assist in functional change requests.
· A university degree coupled with solid technology and Business Management
· 3- 5 years of experience in ABAP with one or a combination of several SAP modules below:
o Human Capital Management (HCM)
o Supplier Relationship Management (SRM)
o Financial Accounting & Controlling (SAP FICO)
o Materials Management (SAP MM)
o Quality Management (SAP QM)
o Sales & Distribution (SAP SD)
o Production Planning (SAP PP)
o Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)
o Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
o Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)
o Real Estate Management (SAP RE)
o Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
o Environment, Health & Safety Management (SAP EHSM)
o Extended Warehouse Management (EWM)
· Experience in a combination of several SAP Technical skills:
o Advanced Business Application Programming (ABAP)
o Smartforms / SAPScript / Adobe Interactive Forms
o Intermediate Document (iDoc)
· Excellent experience and skills in custom programming including use of FMs, subroutines, reports, user exits etc.
· Expertise in BAPI, data dictionary, enhancement points, custom business objects, custom workflows from scratch.
· Deep knowledge of ABAP technical areas which includes tables, classic & interactive reporting, BDC, Workflow, User Exit, Module Pool
· Ability to resolve technical issues / fix bugs reported
· Experience in implementing SAP Notes
· Ability to write & validate technical specification
· Ability to prepare / create test scripts
· Must have strong technical foundation and strong problem solving skills
· Proficient understanding of SAP technologies, tools and application
· Keep abreast of SAP releases, enhancements/new functionality and perform application research to resolve issues
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 16-04-2018 | Closing date: 31-05-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category