(SINGAPORE, Abroad )
Based at our Sungei Kadut branch, you will have the opportunity to independently perform spot repairs on components in all mechanical, pneumatic and hydraulic vehicle systems and components by finding and understanding the service information within a professional workshop. You will also receive excellent training at our bespoke training centre to develop you to the next level.
• Carry out simple work on the vehicle’s electrical system and use information from the wiring diagrams and manuals for electrical components
• Perform allocated work within the timeframe given to the customers
• Diagnose, check and set the mechanical systems
• Set up accessories and specific equipment on the vehicles
• As required, attend to disabled vehicles at the roadside or on customer’s premises as part of KTS Assistance, following appropriate routines and procedures including roadside safety laws and regulations
• Provide technical advice to customers and colleagues
• Carry out routine inspections, maintenance and repairs on all makes of vehicles and trailers to LTA standard
• Carry out maintenance related work using PC diagnostics
• Ensure all vehicles worked upon are handled carefully and that all precautions are taken whilst on the premises
• Liaise with parts department to attain parts
• Ensure Health & Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to
• Ensure appropriate clocking is made, all job cards and service sheets are completed in a timely manner
• Maintain a thorough and current product knowledge and attend training courses
Key requirements for the role:
• Technical qualification or proven experience repairing & maintaining vehicles
• Knowledge of ADP | Kerridge system preferred but not essential
• Ability to work within guidelines given and to strict deadlines
• Ability to work under pressure
• Ability to actively seek solutions to problems
• Ability to work as part of a team
• Good verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer care skills
• Flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks
• Awareness and understanding of health and safety requirements?
• LGV/HGV/PCV licence an advantage
Bus and coach experience an advantageDelete this line and enter job requirement here!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: email@example.com or fax to : +65 6365 3020
If you feel you have the skills and expertise for this challenging role then please apply today.
KTS Auto Enterprises Pte. Limited is an equal opportunities employer.
**Strictly No Recruitment Agencies**
Posting date: 14-04-2018 | Closing date: 27-05-2018
All Jobs From This Company
14 Apr 10:46PM
14 Apr 10:45PM
14 Apr 10:24PM
14 Apr 10:23PM
Browse Jobs by Category