b-cause deals with foreign staff fluent in Japanese from around the world. We are an employment agency for highly specialized job-hunters with successful placement in industries and fields of every sort. Get in touch with our exclusive experienced advisors. Having trouble finding a job? Worried about a career change? b-cause is here to work together with you.
Bilingual Software Engineer
( Nationwide )
The selected candidates will be responsible to carry out the following activities, post their 1-2 month Fresher Training in India.
· Be point of contact at customer site on the overall project status, issues and deliverables.
· Plan, Monitor and control identified responsibilities from requirements elicitation till software deployment activities.
· Ensure overall understanding of customer requirement, application design and development procedure, associated tools and technology, version of the associated development platforms and manage its transition to the offshore development team.
· Perform systems analysis and design, system modeling, performance modeling, integration planning and technology and component selection to ensure architectural consistency and coherence between technical and business processes.
· Ensure overall understanding of the source, application set up and deployment procedures in order and facilitate reviews/ acceptance for the same.
· Creating, defining or choosing an application framework for the application.
· Manage review activities of peer’s design and code.
· Take action participation in the software development activities like Design, Coding and UT and Design a practical, cost effective, scalable and incremental solution.
· Effectively support the software Architect, presales activities.
· Resolve complex technical issues including leading the execution of performance and tuning exercises.
· Provide guidance and supervision for resolution of customer escalations.
· Coordinate with customer and delivery team’s located offshore/ other locations in order to ensure that the right level of support is leveraged to meet customer expectations.
· Provide support for pre-sales activities.
Qualifications & Certificates Requirements:
1. Bachelor Degree or Master Degree, preferably in engineering.
2. Any Nationalities
3. Age up to 30 years old
4. Programming skill (JAVA, Oracle)
5. Business level of English (i.e. equivalent to TOEIC 800 or above) if English is not Native Tongue
6. Business level of Japanese (i.e. equivalent to JLPT NL2 Certification or Above) if Japanese is not Native Tongue
7. Currently reside in Japan and can have face to face interviews in Tokyo Office.
8. Hold Valid Japan work permit (work 8 hours per day as fulltime) if not Japanese Native
9. Willing to Travel to India to take 1-2 month training right after joining.
For those interested applicants, please register with the HI WORK registration, and please click the link
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 11-04-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
19 Apr 05:34PM
19 Apr 05:30PM
19 Apr 05:26PM
19 Apr 05:19PM
19 Apr 05:15PM
19 Apr 05:12PM
19 Apr 05:06PM
19 Apr 05:02PM
19 Apr 04:54PM
19 Apr 04:50PM
19 Apr 04:43PM
19 Apr 04:39PM
11 Apr 05:51PM
11 Apr 05:48PM
11 Apr 05:43PM
11 Apr 05:38PM
11 Apr 05:35PM
11 Apr 05:28PM
11 Apr 05:25PM
Browse Jobs by Category