Posting date: 10-04-2018 | Closing date: 30-06-2018
(Subang Jaya, Selangor )
- Participate in customer communications interfaces and discuss on system specification requirement.
- Prepare and generate design document and software implementation (coding) for new products / systems.
- Prepare testing procedure, training document, user manual and programmer reference.
- Provide internal and external computer supports and services.
- Generate time and work schedule report for projects.
- Research on new technologies to create more innovative products.
- Candidate must posses at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- Fresh Graduate or min 1 year experience in related field.
- Knowledge of personal computer hardware and software including the networking systems.
- Knowledge of principles and technique of analysis, design, development, and implementation of complex computer and communication systems.
- Work effectively both independently or as a team member.
- Able to handle multi-task/ projects and work independently without constant supervision.
- Good oral and written English communication skills.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org
All Jobs From This Company
17 Apr 01:01PM
10 Apr 04:35PM
10 Apr 03:15PM
10 Apr 12:28PM
09 Apr 05:30PM
Browse Jobs by Category