IBS TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD
Access and Security Solutions, Time Attendance and Management Solutions, Visitor Management Solutions, RFID Solutions, Digital Video Surveillance System, Smart Card Application System, Office Solution, Access, Security and Building Controllers, Readers, SPMC2000 Smart Card Photocopier Machine Controller
(Wangsa Maju, Kul. Lumpur )
1.Create Project File; The master file that contains all related documentations and information regarding the Project as per Project File Checklist and Ensure that the development of the project files is in-line with the project’s progress.
2. Prepare relevant documents: drawings, project organization, master project time line etc. to comply with client requirements and to make sure that all drawings are controlled according to IBS Drawing Control Procedures.
3. Review and evaluate quotations used by Marketing Department during tender / proposal submission to ensure specifications are in-line with project latest requirements.
4. Check with Purchasing whether proposed suppliers / sub-contractors has prior case of non-conformance in terms of delivery, support, price or quality of products. 5. Re-negotiate price with suppliers and sub-contractors proposed during tender to get discounts, or find alternative suppliers and sub-contractors with cheaper prices.
6.Have a very good working relationship with all the Suppliers and Sub-Contractors, making sure that they listen and understand the Main Project Deadline. Make sure they follow our instructions, follow up regularly.
7. Lead and develop in detail Project Specification and Features including the System Architecture, Drawings, Software Specifications, System Specifications, Product Specifications, etc. some can be taken from Marketing department information, some has to be developed, for example – As-Built Drawings. 8. Conduct internal meeting, within project department and between relevant departments (hardware, system developers, admin & accounts etc) and the management (if necessary) regularly, to escalate important issues, problems and variances and discuss and develop action plans.
9. To do trouble-shooting at site when the need arises
10. Ensure that BOQ is prepared and in accordance with the project requirement.
11. Ensure that all related departments such as Hardware and Admin & Accounts are notified of the BOQ and the delivery requirements.
12. Ensure that all purchases are done on a timely manner to ensure that the Materials/Equipment arrived on time so as not to delay the Project. (PO should be sent out to suppliers as soon as the specifications confirm to the contract/LOA).
13. Cabling management - Ensure all wiring/cablings are properly tagged end to end, and generally making sure that all cablings are easily traceable for faster trouble-shooting and to ensure proper maintenance can be done in the future.
14. Responsible for the project costing, making sure that the cost must not exceed the original expected cost. Prepare report of project costing fortnightly to be submitted to Management and to Admin and Accounts department.
15. Develop close relationship with the client’s representatives and the consultants to ensure customer requirements are met and Handle all client’s requests and complaints professionally. Escalate all important issues or problems to the relevant departments and/or Management as soon as possible. Follow-up and follow through until issues/problems are resolved.
16. Lead the development of overall Handover Documents to include all relevant Drawings, Manuals, handover certificate and other relevant documents related to the project.
17. To work closely with the Marketing Department in the preparation of quotation for expansion/enhancement of the project, if the needs arise.
1. Working experiences: At least 1 or 2 years experiences
2.Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering
3.Multi-tasking and good communication verbally and written in English and Bahasa Melayu.
4. Should be able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
5. Should have positive attitude in meeting new challenges
6. Have good discipline, very committed to work, responsible, initiative, dedicated and can work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
IBS TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD
Posting date: 03-04-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
03 Apr 12:52PM
19 Mar 12:05PM
19 Feb 03:49PM
Browse Jobs by Category