Posting date: 02-04-2018 | Closing date: 30-06-2018
Project Pro Consult
In meeting with our planned business expansion, we invite enthusiasm and dynamics Malaysians to apply the vacancies currently available at our company. We provide ample of career opportunities and enhancement as well as offer competitive fringe benefits to the successful candidate for
a rewarding career at our company.
( Selangor )
- Able to handle full set of account ,submission GST and others treasury works including account posting, journal entry, profit & lost, balance sheet and prepare of payment voucher
- Receiving and processing salary payment, staff claim form, petty cash reimbursement
- Manage cash flow and perform monthly bank reconciliation
- Liaise with auditor, tax agent, company secretary on statutory matters
- Reconcile bank statement every month and other ad hoc tasks
- Handles highly confidential matters pertaining to the business activities of the Company
- Maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important document
- Monitors deadlines and follow-ups with respective personnel on progress whenever necessary
- Undertake special assignment, ad hoc function and related duties as and when required
- Willing to travel, willing to work in a flexible schedule
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Degree in Business Management/ Accounting/Finance or equivalent.
- Must be fluent in Mandarin & English with good oral and written communication skills.
- Preferably Chinese speaking applicant (able to speak, read and write in Chinese due to business nature)
- Required skill(s): MS Office application
- At least 3-5 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Work Location: Puchong & Subang One City
- Salary 4,000 to 6,000 (based on experience & working performance)
- Medical benefits
- Annual bonus (Depend on performance and experience)
- Parking claim
- Performance Incentive
- Annual Leave
- KWSP,PERKESO, SIP
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in email （firstname.lastname@example.org）with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Project Pro Consult
All Jobs From This Company
02 Apr 03:54PM
02 Apr 03:46PM
02 Apr 02:10PM
Browse Jobs by Category