(Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Selangor )
- Manage seasonal product design execution to achieve overall creative and business objectives.
- Participate and contribute to the design process including market research, mood board creation, designing, sketching and communicating to the factory.
- Ensures that product is consistent with market trends as well as business strategy; interprets international/domestic concepts and fashion trends as it relates to market demands, company image and business strategy.
- Must be team player, open to taking direction, able to work well under pressure. Flexibility to adapt in a well to fast paced, rapidly changing highly-collaborative team work environment.
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat, Excel, Powerpoint, Word and managing these files from an organizational standpoint. Exposure to Alias, Bunkspeed, or other 3D rendering programs a plus.
- Bachelor’s, Associates degree or Diploma in Fashion Apparel Design, Graphic, Textile, Illustration or Industrial Design. Fresh Graduates are welcomed.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume and portfolio including current / expected salary to email@example.com
Posting date: 25-05-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
25 May 04:49PM
25 May 04:48PM
25 May 04:47PM
25 May 04:46PM
Browse Jobs by Category