Posting date: 19-03-2018 | Closing date: 20-04-2018
IBS TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD
Access and Security Solutions, Time Attendance and Management Solutions, Visitor Management Solutions, RFID Solutions, Digital Video Surveillance System, Smart Card Application System, Office Solution, Access, Security and Building Controllers, Readers, SPMC2000 Smart Card Photocopier Machine Controller
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
- Organizes and manages the development and activities required to prepare the offer to customers for tenders.
- Managing BD initiatives that require discussion and presentation to customer.
- Prepare the required system diagram, floor plan layout in AutoCad, Visio or PDF as per the standard guidelines.
- Prepare quotation to provide client with commercial offer that lead to closing the sales and ensure conformity with the system architecture and write-up.
- Responsible to consolidate and discuss on any solutions and ascertain the technical or systems viability of the proposal.
- Responsible to participate in presentations, demonstrations, tenders and proposals, working closely with partners and vendors ensuring that relevant materials are made available for the intended use.
- Responsible to develop strategic partnership with partners and resellers with regards to IBS new product line.
- Ensure to always aware of any new technology advances that provide impact to IBS total solutions.
- Understand the needs of market and delivers appropriate solutions and identifies key objectives in territory.
- To work together with the engineer to co-ordinate meeting with customers, partners and subcontractors
- Execute preventive maintenance at customer site as per agreed scope and contract.
- Execute corrective maintenance upon fault report.
- Attends breakdowns, diagnose fault, perform troubleshooting and debugging activities at sites.
- Handling normal day to day operation pertaining to customer request, and site operations:
- Dealing with supplier in providing fast response of the request.
- Attend meeting pertaining to services, performance of the system or any issues related to the system installed and provide with necessary supporting document. Minute meeting need be completed within 48 hours from the date of the meeting
- Provide updated snag lists of all equipment and system (hardware & software) together with action plan.
- Providing statistical analysis at every end of maintenance terms.
- Liaise with 3rd party contractor and supplier to tackle any problems related to their products or services or to negotiate on any spare parts costing.
- Provide proper documentation/filing especially on updated system configurations, network and computer.
- To search and develop new technology (introduction) for improvisation of current product development
- New Product Evaluation – Research, testing and develop.
- Develop software customization for Product Demonstration, New Product Evaluation and project.
- To develop Program/Products and involve in Database design.
- Product development standardization – to ensure every IBS product produce/develop has a standard version.
- Diploma or Degree in Electrical/ Electronic Engineering
- Know how to use AutoCAD, Visio , MS Office and other equivalent
- Working experience minimum 2-4 year
- Multi-tasking and good communication verbally and written in English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Should be able to demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Should have positive attitude in meeting new challenges
- Have good discipline, very committed to work, responsible, initiative, dedicated and can work under pressure to meet tight deadlines.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
IBS TECHNOLOGY SDN BHD
PUSAT BANDAR WANGSA MAJU (KLSC
53300, WANGSA MAJU
All Jobs From This Company
03 Apr 12:52PM
19 Mar 12:05PM
19 Feb 03:49PM
Browse Jobs by Category