(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
If you are a person who takes ownership of things, is self-motivated and always happy, then you are who we are looking for.
Please, only keep reading if you are.
Our company is currently looking for a FULL TIME Business Development.
You will be joining one of our core departments in Digimatic Media which specialises in developing and expanding our operations in Malaysia.
We are currently focused on lifestyle, finance, investing, internet marketing as well as health & wellness industry.
It is very CRITICAL that you are EXTREMELY resourceful. While it is inevitable you will encounter problems along the way, you come up with solutions and problem-solved even before the bosses know of it.
Success-driven and always looking to IMPROVE yourself.
Because at Digimatic Media, not only do we aim to value add our clients, we strive to add massive value to our team members and their growth.
Proactive and is an initiative definitely a TAKER. You take matters in your own hands and make it personal.
Please, don't try to apply if you aren’t all the above.
* Professionally and effectively PR skills
* Strategic Planning
* Implementation of business plans and establishing new partnership
* Relevant experience in corporate / business sales, financial services exposure is an advantage
* Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face-to-face and written communication
* Be able to demonstrate a full knowledge of all products, relevant selling points and benefits
* Liaise with other members of BD Team to actively promote sales opportunities, exchange information and increase professionalism
* Undertake all responsibilities with reference to procedures
* Team player who has exceptional presentation skills, time management skills and ability to work under pressure and meet allocated deadlines
* Self motivated with abilities in influencing/negotiating with customers
* Strong ability to create long lasting consultative relationships with our clients
* Strong level of credibility and presence in front of prospects and clients
* Ensuring developments are led to successful implementation
* Identify and evaluate strategic options and business opportunities
* Drive day to day development and execution of business initiatives efficiently and effectively
* Any ad-hoc duties assigned
* Diploma / Bachelor’s Degree required
* At least 1 years of working experience / working experience with related field will be added advantage
* Degree holder with no experience are welcome to apply
With that, if you are interested to join our company and feel you have a flair for this role, do submit your resume with your DATE OF BIRTH and RECENT PHOTO as well as a short introduction of yourself to email@example.com and we will get in touch with you shortly to arrange for an interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
We work hard, but we play hard too when it's time to!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org