InterGlobe Technologies (CMM i Level 5 & PCMM Level 3) InterGlobe Technologies (IGT), is a leading global pure-play Travel Technology organization, providing integrated services and solutions to travel corporations worldwide in the areas of Information Technology (IT), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Consulting. IGT’s service offerings cover the entire business operations & technology spectrum of the travel and hospitality domain. Established in 1998 - world leader in travel distribution and travel related services. IGT’s parent company - InterGlobe Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (InterGlobe) is a leader in aviation and travel related services‚ growing the market through innovation and service leadership. Established in 1989‚ with headquarters in Gurgaon‚ today InterGlobe has a network of 126 offices across 61 cities globally, in India (Gurgaon, Pune & Chennai) and International locations (UAE – Dubai & Oman, China – Guangzhou & Dalian, Philippines - Manila, Romania – Bucharest, USA – Chicago & Atlanta, South America –Bogota UK - London & Australia – Sydney, Malaysia - Kuala Lumpur). InterGlobe employs more than 26,000 professionals across its businesses which include IndiGo (InterGlobe Aviation)‚ InterGlobe Technologies‚ InterGlobe Air Transport‚ InterGlobe Technology Quotient‚ InterGlobe Hotels and InterGlobe Education. IGT is an ISO 27001:2005 and P-CMM Level 3 certified Organization with the IT practices assessed at the CMM-I Level 5 and the BPO processes are ISO 9001:2000 & PCI DSS 3.0 certified. The Organization follows Six Sigma rigor for process improvements. More about us at: www.interglobe.com / www.IGT.IN
Customer Care Representative - Mandarin
(Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia, Kul. Lumpur )
· End to end airline operation - Customer Care related issues, Reservations, Bulk bookings, Notification, Re-booking, Credit card verification, Queues Management, Email management for all corporate and travel agent queries
· To be able to Handle Customer queries & with good customer Service skills and travel related services keeping in mind various SLAs like quality, AHT, sales conversion & efficient customer service. To be able to deal with customers and meet customer requirements
· Work Environment - 24*7
· Language: Should be fluent in spoken English & the specific Language.
· Fresher or Minimum 6 months of experience in the travel industry.
Personal Style Enablers:
· Should have a good standard of both Spoken and written English.
· Needs to be a team player with a positive attitude.
· Should be adaptable to change.
· Needs to display confidence and the ability to sell a given product.
· Extrovert with a customer service mind set.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and How soon can Start the new job and expected salary to:
Please bring a copy of your updated resume.
Posting date: 13-02-2018 | Closing date: 05-03-2018
All Jobs From This Company
13 Feb 01:25PM
13 Feb 01:19PM
Browse Jobs by Category