IRR Sdn Bhd
IPPUDO Malaysia is based on the concept of “Heart + Passion! Devotion! Fun!” IPPUDO aims to convey smiles and arigatou’s (thank you’s) through each bowl of ramen that it serves in Malaysia. Each bowl of IPPUDO ramen is delivered with Heart, plus Passion and Devotion, in a fun and enjoyable environment for both our devoted customers and passionate staff.
(Penang Gurney Plaza, Penang )
1. Understands the Ippudo Culture and exemplifies the Ippudo Style.
2. Abides by the house rule of the restaurant.
3. Kitchen (kitchen & noodle) operation ability. Ensure every designated section are functioning well. Advice and support when necessary.
4. Cooperating, discussing and resolving issues with all section managers by accurate report.
5. Leadership to coach senior staff, implement kitchen house rules, SOP, recipe and skills. Solve operational and interpersonal issues effectively.
6. Products and ingredients management: cost control, merchandizing, problem solving, storage & verification.
7. Dealing with customer’s needs, handle it in a sincere and proper manner.
8. Understand and know well about staff entitlement.
9. HR management.
10. Exemplify management staff activities: hiring, coaching, evaluation or promotion.
11. Kitchen staff cost control. Ensure number of staff enough to balance the team ability on daily operation.
12. Discuss with HR about staff training or implement program.
13. Report, discuss with Executive chef on new menu or promotion. Arrange with marketing about new dish launch activities.
14. Plan and conducts monthly meeting with senior staff about sales, food cost, kitchen operation, ingredient & products, and next month objective with reports and action plan.
15. Store management: Understanding & cooperating between production, procurement, HR and finance department. Exchange information with other department, share positively in meeting.
16. Quality assurance. (Ensure all products, ingredients are drug & medicine free, kitchen’s equipment follow by hygiene requirement, health and safety standards.)
17. Comply with all relevant regulation and legislations, e.g. labor laws, licenses for business, music, liquor… knowledgeable about store and staff hygiene and sanitation.
18. Assure that kitchen operates in a safe and hazard free setting. Build a comfortable and safety working place.
-With or without experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
IRR Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 07-02-2018 | Closing date: 31-12-2018
All Jobs From This Company
07 Feb 02:45PM
07 Feb 02:31PM
07 Feb 02:18PM
07 Feb 02:11PM
07 Feb 02:08PM
07 Feb 02:04PM
07 Feb 02:01PM
07 Feb 02:01PM
Browse Jobs by Category