IRR Sdn Bhd
IPPUDO Malaysia is based on the concept of “Heart + Passion! Devotion! Fun!” IPPUDO aims to convey smiles and arigatou’s (thank you’s) through each bowl of ramen that it serves in Malaysia. Each bowl of IPPUDO ramen is delivered with Heart, plus Passion and Devotion, in a fun and enjoyable environment for both our devoted customers and passionate staff.
(Penang Gurney Plaza, Penang )
1. Understands the Ippudo Culture and exemplifies the Ippudo Style.
2. Abides by the house rule of the restaurant. Leads the team in basics. (Smile, greetings, response, organization and safety etc.)
3. Control the flow of customer within the working capacity of the restaurant make sure designated section function well. Handles customers’ complaints and request in a sincere and proper manner.
4. Cooperating, discussing and resolving issues with all section managers by accurate report.
5. Leadership to coach senior staff, implement house rules, service manner, SOP and skills. Solve operational and interpersonal issues effectively.
6. Number of figure analysis. (Sales, cover, promotion, cost etc.)
7. Dealing with customer’s complaints, handle it in a sincere and proper manner.
Understand and know well about staff entitlement.
8. Human resource management
- Exemplify management staff activities: recruitment, coaching, evaluation or promotion.
- Floor staff cost control. Ensure number of staff enough to balance the team ability on daily operation.
- Discuss with HR about staff training or implement program.
9. Information management and marketing activities (update nearby store and situation info, plan and propose new strategy with kitchen and marketing side.)
10. Plan and conduct monthly meeting with senior staff about sales, cost, service, products, and next month objective with reports and action plan.
11. Store management: Understanding & cooperating between production, procurement, HR and finance department.
12. Quality assurance. (Consistency in food and drinks display, allergy and service standard.)
13. Comply with all relevant regulation and legislations, e.g. labor laws, licenses for business, music, liquor… knowledgeable about store and staff hygiene and sanitation.
-With or without experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
IRR Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 07-02-2018 | Closing date: 31-12-2018
All Jobs From This Company
07 Feb 02:45PM
07 Feb 02:31PM
07 Feb 02:18PM
07 Feb 02:11PM
07 Feb 02:08PM
07 Feb 02:04PM
07 Feb 02:01PM
07 Feb 02:01PM
Browse Jobs by Category