IRR Sdn Bhd
IPPUDO Malaysia is based on the concept of “Heart + Passion! Devotion! Fun!” IPPUDO aims to convey smiles and arigatou’s (thank you’s) through each bowl of ramen that it serves in Malaysia. Each bowl of IPPUDO ramen is delivered with Heart, plus Passion and Devotion, in a fun and enjoyable environment for both our devoted customers and passionate staff.
SENIOR KITCHEN SUPERVISOR
(Penang Gurney Plaza, Penang )
1. Understands the Ippudo Culture and exemplifies the Ippudo Style.
2. Abides by the house rule of the restaurant. Lead and ensure the team in basics. (Smile, greetings, response, organization, safety and communication.)
3. Ensures every designated section is functioning well. And carry out every role in the kitchen. (noodle and kitchen section)
4. Remembers the entire food menu. (etc.: ingredients, names and preparation method), monitors the consistency of the kitchen's team food preparation, presentation and performance level.
5. Act corrective and always encourage everyone all time, fair guidance between staff and staff. Effective reporting and discussing with direct report & relevant management.
6. Understand kitchen (noodle & side dish) operation (overall flow, 4 machi, same time), able perform more than 1 position & support when necessary.
7. Inventory management. (Daily food preparation, ordering, delivery, FIFO (First in first out) system) Deal with supplier about products quality & price.
8. Quality assurance. (Consistency in food presentation, taste, preparation time, portion and allergy) Understand all ingredients.
9. Staff management – recruitment, interview, coaching & guiding new junior staff.
10. Assure that kitchen operates in a safe and hazard free setting. Build a comfortable and safety working place.
-Uniform will be provided
-Working hours: Shift, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week
-With minimum 3 years and above experience
-Non-Muslim as we are a Non-Halal Japanese Ramen Restaurant
-Applicants should be a Malaysian citizens
-Must be age 18 and above
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
IRR Sdn Bhd