IRR Sdn Bhd
IPPUDO Malaysia is based on the concept of “Heart + Passion! Devotion! Fun!” IPPUDO aims to convey smiles and arigatou’s (thank you’s) through each bowl of ramen that it serves in Malaysia. Each bowl of IPPUDO ramen is delivered with Heart, plus Passion and Devotion, in a fun and enjoyable environment for both our devoted customers and passionate staff.
SENIOR WAITER SUPERVISOR (FLOOR)
(Penang Gurney Plaza, Penang )
1. Understands the Ippudo Culture and exemplifies the Ippudo Style.
2. Abides by the house rule of the restaurant. Lead and ensure the team in basics. (Smile, greetings, response, organization, safety and communication etc.)
3. Understand operation and operational support abilities. Able to carry out the role of floor operation position. (Host, server, runner, etc.)
4. Deal with issues and complaint during operation hours include: customer, staff, Fair guidance between staff & staff.
5. Act corrective and always encourage everyone all time. Effective reporting and discussing with direct report & relevant management.
6. Able to assist on month-end stock take; update uniform, cutleries, first aid box, emergency management contact list for internal & external.
7. Assist service improvement program, guide & coaching junior staff.
8. Knowledgeable about all menu, able explain to customer, service way, presentation.
9. Junior staff recruitment. Attend junior staff hiring, propose and discuss with direct report.
-Uniform will be provided
-Working hours: Shift, 8 hours a day, 6 days a week
-With minimum 2-3 years experience
-Non-Muslim as we are a Non-Halal Japanese Ramen Restaurant
-Applicants should be a Malaysian citizens
-Must be age 18 and above
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
IRR Sdn Bhd