Posting date: 07-02-2018 | Closing date: 28-02-2018
Always ePromode Sdn Bhd
Always ePromode Sdn Bhd is one of the largest brand activation company in Malaysia.
It started with a young entrepreneur who saw the need for businesses to create emotional connections between brands and consumers. Inspired and determined to act on this observation, she set out to start a business of her own.
In 2000, Always ePromode was born.
Today, Always ePromode employs more than 150 employees. We work in partnership with over 2,000 promoters and have offices in 14 locations across Peninsula Malaysia and East Malaysia.
Always ePromode’s growth is a result of our unwavering commitment to deliver outstanding work and outcomes. To date, we have conducted more than 600,000 brand activation days across 800 venues for over 100 brands in the country.
We have worked with many top-tier brands – both local and international. Our clients choose us not only for our experience and nationwide coverage. They choose us because we push the boundaries of what is possible. They come for our creativity and dedication. They stay because we get results and our people have fun doing it.
We believe in PEOPLE.
We know what it takes to make the impossible, POSSIBLE. Hard work. Team work.
Senior Finance Executive
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
- Perform day-to-day transaction processing, invoice and billing processing and ensuring accuracy, completeness and timeliness on a daily basis
- Generate, review, verify and reconcile payment batch against vendor reports / bank reports / vendor invoices / employee claims/accruals report; and collection against Accounts Receivable reports / bank reports / quotations /client Purchase Orders
- Ensure current processes, operations, systems, databases and information are up to date and comply with proper accounting and legal principles/policies/procedures
- Identify opportunities for continuous process improvement and innovate solutions so the team can operate in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Maintain an efficient control system of filing, records, communication and correspondence
- Assist superior in month-end reporting
- Preparation of audit/tax schedule and assist external/internal auditors/tax agent to complete their audit/tax assignments satisfactorily
- Assist in execution and implementation of ad-hoc projects
- Assist with any other task as and when assigned by the Management
- Check & verify all payments and receipts, including payments or receipts by cheques, telegraphic transfers, bank drafts and petty cash. Monitor the AP & AR process from invoice to payment
- Ensure all cash handled is fully accounted for. All money received must be invoiced without delay and cheque payments made to creditors in accordance with the policies and procedures
- Ensure all collection and payment received properly accounted for in the accounting system
- Diploma / Degree in Accounting or any professional account certificate.
- At least 5 years’ finance reporting experience.
- Those with Audit experience will have an added advantage.
- Good communication skills especially in written & spoken English.
- A diligent person of integrity and confidentiality.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume to:
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category