Always ePromode Sdn Bhd
Always ePromode Sdn Bhd is one of the largest brand activation company in Malaysia. It started with a young entrepreneur who saw the need for businesses to create emotional connections between brands and consumers. Inspired and determined to act on this observation, she set out to start a business of her own. In 2000, Always ePromode was born. Today, Always ePromode employs more than 150 employees. We work in partnership with over 2,000 promoters and have offices in 14 locations across Peninsula Malaysia and East Malaysia. Always ePromode’s growth is a result of our unwavering commitment to deliver outstanding work and outcomes. To date, we have conducted more than 600,000 brand activation days across 800 venues for over 100 brands in the country. We have worked with many top-tier brands – both local and international. Our clients choose us not only for our experience and nationwide coverage. They choose us because we push the boundaries of what is possible. They come for our creativity and dedication. They stay because we get results and our people have fun doing it. We believe in PEOPLE. We know what it takes to make the impossible, POSSIBLE. Hard work. Team work.
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
Summary of Job Duties and Responsibilities :
Specific Job Duties and Responsibilities :
• Prepare creative and persuasive copy for POSM material developed by the creative team that is able to attract and urge consumers to purchase a client's goods or service.
• Work closely with creative team to integrate the copy with graphic images or video presentations.
• Prepare or write in different styles and tones for different marketing materials, such as articles, newsletters, speeches and other publicity materials for the company that are able to meet the company objectives and able to enhance the company image & reputation.
• Ensure company newsletters are newsworthy and published on periodical basis.
• Ensure all communication to external customers through social media is able to promote the company’s services effectively to clients and promoters.
• Diploma or Degree in Journalism / Mass Communication
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume to:
Posting date: 07-02-2018 | Closing date: 28-02-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category