InterGlobe Technologies (CMM i Level 5 & PCMM Level 3) InterGlobe Technologies (IGT), is a leading global pure-play Travel Technology organization, providing integrated services and solutions to travel corporations worldwide in the areas of Information Technology (IT), Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) and Consulting. IGT’s service offerings cover the entire business operations & technology spectrum of the travel and hospitality domain. Established in 1998 - world leader in travel distribution and travel related services. IGT’s parent company - InterGlobe Enterprises Pvt. Ltd. (InterGlobe) is a leader in aviation and travel related services‚ growing the market through innovation and service leadership. Established in 1989‚ with headquarters in Gurgaon‚ today InterGlobe has a network of 126 offices across 61 cities globally, in India (Gurgaon, Pune & Chennai) and International locations (UAE – Dubai & Oman, China – Guangzhou & Dalian, Philippines - Manila, Romania – Bucharest, USA – Chicago & Atlanta, UK - London & Australia – Sydney). InterGlobe employs more than 26,000 professionals across its businesses which include IndiGo (InterGlobe Aviation)‚ InterGlobe Technologies‚ InterGlobe Air Transport‚ InterGlobe Technology Quotient‚ InterGlobe Hotels and InterGlobe Education. IGT is an ISO 27001:2005 and P-CMM Level 3 certified Organization with the IT practices assessed at the CMM-I Level 5 and the BPO processes are ISO 9001:2000 & PCI DSS 3.0 certified. The Organization follows Six Sigma rigor for process improvements.
Team Lead - Customer Care Service
(Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia , Nationwide )
Position: Team Lead
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
· Responsible to handle agents in customer care process
· Must have good command (Written & Oral) in Cantonese / Japanese / Mandarin / Korean / English Language
· Team Lead needs to monitor calls and provide regular coaching and mentoring to agents and track low performers in team.
· Team Lead may be required to be a part of Client Calls Agent Focus Group Discussions.
· Team Lead has to download and maintain CMS reports related to team staffing, AHT track aux adherence and ensure discipline is maintained in team.
· Team Lead has to conduct and manage appraisal discussions (PMS) with agents.
· Quality/AHT/CSAT Metrics Ensure timely download of process updates/product guidelines.
· Manage Attrition/Shrinkage/AHT for agents.
Knowledge, Skills, Other Abilities:
· Should be proficient with MS office esp. Excel
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Cantonese / Japanese / Mandarin / Korean / English Language
Delete this line and enter job requirement here!
Posting date: 06-02-2018 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
All Jobs From This Company
06 Feb 09:05PM
06 Feb 09:03PM
06 Feb 09:01PM
06 Feb 08:59PM
06 Feb 08:52PM
Browse Jobs by Category