Sunderland Bakery Sdn Bhd
We are in food ,pastry and bakery manufacturing and marketing conglomerate based mainly in Kuala Lumpur and other parts within Klang Valley. Primarily involved with all type of quality frozen and chilled pastries,cake,nutritious bakery and gourmet food.The company reach the public through supermarket distribution, specialized retail outlet, food service division ,also hotel and cafe chain. Today, we offer the best product and services to customer as our top mission, with continuous innovation,we also provide special OEM product service and retail pack in order to meet our customer's needs like frozen cake,danish,muffin,pizza,croissant,pies,quiche,pasta ,bread roll and etc. Our mission is to be a top food service division in Malaysia . We take pride in what we deliver to you and continual to give you the best quality product and keep a look out for our new recipes from time to time.
(Ampang, Selangor )
This position will assist and work closely with our Sales Manager on the day to day Sales Department responsibilities of a Food,Pastry and Bakery manufacturing company.
The candidate will be assigned to handle key customers and must work closely with various departments within the Company to ensure customer orders are being process timely and all delivery are done within lead time given by customers.
Responsibilities & Duties:
1) Maintains good relationship with existing customers by providing support, product information, and recommending new product line up from time to time.
2) Identify new business opportunities and arrange meetings with potential customer.
3) Provide feedback on buying trend of existing customers in identifying improvement in product and services.
4) Prepare sales and market trend report for presentation during monthly sales meeting.
5) Perform any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Sales Manager from time to time.
1) Possess at least Diploma or equivalent of any field of study.
2) Minimum 2 years working experience in a similar capacity.
3) Result driven individual with proven achievements.
4) Possess good working attitude & have a strong sense of responsibility.
5) Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
6) Possess own transport and willing to work in Ampang, Selangor.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Sunderland Bakery Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 03-02-2018 | Closing date: 31-03-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category