Posting date: 16-01-2018 | Closing date: 28-02-2018
Senior Support Analyst Level 2
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
Responsible for supporting (L2), maintenance and documenting technical specification as port of a Production Support Team.
Provide end-to-end support and implement resolution to resolve incident tickets
Analyse the change impact in production environment. Provide change implementation support.
Perform production support activities, such as:
1. Providing root caused analysis and resolution within the specific SLA
2. System maintenance
3. Capacity Planning
4. Data Analysis
5. Perform monthly trending on the root cause of tickets and provide sound resolutions to eliminate repeat problem tickets.
6. Regular review the nature of L2 problem tickets with a view to migrate the handing of this tickets to L1 support.
7. Consistently to provide training and coaching to up-skill the Level 1 support staffs on product and technical knowledge to handle problem tickets of a more complex nature.
8. Effective engagement with critical issues.
9. Ensure RCAs are performed for high severity issues
10. Provide timely workaround solution for failing issue pattern which requires source code fix
11. Closely track of Digital Certificate expiry and timely renewal of certificates and implementation.
Candidate must possess bachelor degree in computer science / IT / Software engineer.
At least 1 year of Software development field.
Experience in software Application Support.
Java platform is mandatory
Knowledge of unix, shell command will be added advantage
Demonstrated good knowledge in SQL commands especially B2
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category