Posting date: 13-01-2018 | Closing date: 31-03-2018
Auric Marketing Sdn Bhd
We are a company that proudly markets and distributes house brands such as Sunshine, Gourmet, SCS, Twin Cows and Buttercup. We also a company with diverse business interests ranging from distribution of fast moving consumer food & non-food products as well as food court.
R&D APPLICATION CHEF
(Subang Hi Tech Industrial Park, Batu 3, Shah Alam, Selangor )
1. To facilitate project work creating new products, utilizing formulation skills, creative product idealization, and real-time, hands on cooking in the test kitchen.
2. Responsible for creative product development from concepts to tangible prototypes, on-site and on location product demonstrations.
3. work in conjunction with the sales and marketing team to provide the bakery and culinary input and advise; assess and evaluate new products and offer recipes guidance.
4. To conduct recipe research and development to promote new products
5. To keep abreast of food trends and opportunities within the food industry by being active in the industry, trough trade publication, food service seminars and trade shows
6. To support evaluation of ingredients and products to ensure compliance with specification and standards
7. To stay current on cooking techniques, equipments and new technology application for baking and culinary.
8. To provide technical support to the sales team and field visit to customers in product demonstration and application
9. Responding to the findings of sensory and taste panels and interpretation of the sensory evaluation results.
10. To work closely with the Research and Development Head to drive product excellence
1. Good culinary skills, with demonstrated love of food and cooking and strong flavor development skills.
2. Ability to make decisions and be resourceful to quickly and economically find solutions.
3. To manage projects, plan and coordinate project activities, communicate progress and challenges, and be a culinary expert to support the sales and marketing team.
4. Good communication skills and diplomacy that will promote good relations with all facets of management and other disciplines in the effective execution of projects.
5. At least 1 to 2 years working experiences in baking and culinary industry.
6. Diploma or Degree in Baking and culinary Art/science
Interested applicants are requested to write-in / fax-in / apply via online their applications together with a detail resume stating position applied for, experience, qualifications, current and expected remuneration together with a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.) to the following address:
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT
AURIC MARKETING SDN BHD
LOT 35, JALAN DELIMA 1/3
SUBANG HI-TECH INDUSTRIAL PARK
BATU 3, 40000 SHAH ALAM
SELANGOR DARUL EHSAN
Fax: 03-5163 6388
All Jobs From This Company
13 Jan 11:48PM
13 Jan 10:38PM
13 Jan 10:33PM
Browse Jobs by Category