Cloudway Sdn. Bhd.
Cloudway Sdn. Bhd. is a global professional e-commerce services provider through its subsidiaries & parent organization, provides e-commerce services to large and medium-size organizations.
We are renowned for our dynamic Program, which makes us a leading IT employer.
With centers in Romania, Philippines, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Taiwan and Mainland China, Cloudway Sdn. Bhd. has shown exponential growth throughout the years and has firmly established itself as one of the fastest growing companies in Asia.
We provide an unrivalled commitment to clients, helping them to achieve their specific business objectives through the provision of traditional or tailored IT services to suit their individual requirements. Cloudway Sdn. Bhd. specializes in core service areas: Production Support, Web and Mobile Development, Project Management, Business Analysis, Operational Analysis and Network Solution.
Our Consultants are in high demand, renowned for providing professional services and innovative IT solutions worldwide.
Network Administrator (Mandarin language - verbal and written)
(Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
- Able to installs maintains local area network hardware and software and troubleshoots network usage and computer peripherals.
- Supports network solutions between multiple platforms.
- Participate in design, implementation, and enhancement of servers and infrastructure services set-up and configuration.
- Manage Servers and Infrastructure services operating on those servers including Anti-virus systems, Databases, Active Directory, Web servers, load balancing, connectivity, and traffic.
- Perform root cause analysis of an issue and working as a team to evaluate potential solutions and resolution.
- Resolve websites response and performance.
- Monitor server and infrastructure services. Manage the event log and take remedial action.
- Ensure and restore that backup operation is executed and completed. Ensure the integrity of backup operations periodically.
- Design and implement batch job management routines. Ensure that batch jobs are scheduled optimally and manage failed batch jobs.
- Research, test and evaluate new technologies to improve the systems/services.
- Liaise with vendors on Data Center, NSP, and ISP to fix an issue on the internet, server problems.
- Set up and install equipment such as microphones, sound speakers, video screens, projectors, video monitors, recording equipment, connecting wires and cables, sound and mixing boards for events.
- Assist in coordination and implementation of IT projects and new systems as well to ensure proper documentation to be maintained.
- Perform other ah-hoc project and task as assigned by superior from time to time.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience specializing in IT Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Good knowledge and working experience in Linus, Windows platform, Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Wireless Access Points and Controllers, Load Balancers, Intrusion Detection and Prevention Systems as well as some server maintenance involving virtualization and network management software.
- Understand LAN/WAN networking, client-server applications, Internet, VPN.
- Working experience in monitoring systems for network and devices
- Must be able to perform after office hours standby and support
- Experience working in a multinational environment
- Experience in working with indirect reports and third parties to resolve network layer issues
- Must be able to perform shift work and also on weekend and public holiday.
- Able to travel overseas.
- Effectively bilingual in English and Mandarin.
- Able to work weekends and night shift.
- Rotational shiftwork basis - 3 shifts per day.
- 5-day works per week (day off falls on any day of the week)
- 5 working days a week
- Attractive shift allowance
- Medical allowance
- Parking is fully subsidized
- International exposure
- Training and travel to Asia Countries.
- Employer contribution of EPF, SOCSO, EIS
- 14 days annual leaves and 14 days sick leaves
- Bonus / Company trip depends on self-performance
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Cloudway Sdn. Bhd.
B-13-2, Tower B, Vertical Business Suite, No.8, Jalan Kerinchi, Bangsar South 59200 KL, Malaysia.