Posting date: 11-01-2018 | Closing date: 31-03-2018
(Masjid Tanah, Melaka )
- Hands on experience to process monthly payroll for staff which include salary, overtime, incentives, bonuses, allowances, leaves, taxes and various payroll deductions as well as maintain payroll records.
- Key in monthly payroll related data and process payroll after verifying the supporting documents according to the payroll schedule/ deadline.
- Prepare various monthly human resource and payroll reports for Management, Finance and for other departments.
- Prepare and ensure timely submission of EPF, SOCSO, Income Tax to the relevant parties.
- Involve in Performance Management Process exercise and issue related letters to staffs.
- To execute other administration tasks assigned by superior.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business/ Administration/ Management or equivalent.
- Min 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Able to work under stress.
- Possess self-initiative, analytical thinking and able to meet deadlines.
- Required Language(s) : Mandarin, English, BM
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email your updated resume including current and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 06-3361851/1852 (Ms Tam) for more information.
All Jobs From This Company
16 Jan 04:16PM
16 Jan 11:35AM
16 Jan 10:29AM
15 Jan 02:58PM
11 Jan 03:39PM
03 Jan 11:55AM
29 Dec 05:40PM
29 Dec 05:32PM
22 Dec 01:18PM
20 Dec 10:33AM
12 Dec 10:04AM
12 Dec 09:56AM
08 Dec 03:43PM
08 Dec 03:14PM
Browse Jobs by Category