(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
Typical Duties and Responsibilities
1. Works cooperatively with your colleagues to develop strategic and tactical plans to
facilitate and coordinate the delivery of Web services. Coordinates, develops, and
implements project plans to deliver these services. Maintains open communication with
other technology teams and planning committees to assure efficient processes are
implemented and to coordinate projects with overlapping responsibilities.
2. Fluent in development optimization techniques to deliver the best user experiences in
the most technically efficient manner.
3. Present web/digital strategies to diverse audiences, manage multiple projects and
maintain schedules and budgets.
4. Develops and manages web development and support procedures, tools, and
documentation. This includes writing scope documents, managing source code, and
developing technical support standards and procedures.
5. Participates in all phases of projects including development, design, testing and
production. This requires familiarity with Web programming languages (such as HTML,
FrontPage, Adobe GoLive, Macromedia Fireworks).
6. Assures that application software, database software, and operating systems are at
current revision levels and ensures acceptable levels of performance and access for
application systems, databases, and operating systems.
7. Positions in this classification may perform all or some of the responsibilities above and all positions perform other related duties as assigned.
Required, advanced knowledge of the following:
● HTML, XHTML, CSS design, cross-browser and cross-platform compatibility, Access,
● Macromedia suite: Dreamweaver MX 2004, Flash, ColdFusion, Contribute
● Adobe suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
● W3C Web standards, WAI, ADA & Sections 508 and 504 compliance
● Preferred-XML, AJAX, RSS, PHP, ASP, SQL server, ActionScript, Flash rich internet
· Bachelor's degree in a job related discipline.
· Relevant experience may substitute for the degree requirement on a year-for-year basis.
· Four years of technical experience working with Web applications, Web design, enterprise applications and relational databases.
· At least one year of experience must have been in a management or supervisory capacity demonstrating the ability to perform effective budget management and supervision of staff.
9:00am - 6:30pm
Monday - Friday
Attractive Insurance and Medical Card
Location :Kuala Lumpur Jalan Selingsing 7
· send resume (PDF) at Ms.Athirah
· Makertings Executive Allbizgroup Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 08-01-2018 | Closing date: 01-02-2018
All Jobs From This Company
08 Jan 04:27PM
08 Jan 04:19PM
08 Jan 04:15PM
08 Jan 04:12PM
08 Jan 04:04PM
08 Jan 03:56PM
08 Jan 03:52PM
Browse Jobs by Category