(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
Duty Responsibility :
1. Perform daily settlement such as bank reconciliation. credit reconciliation and inventory reconciliation.
2. Post all Accounts Payable (AP), account receivable (AR) & General Ledger (GL) transactions,
3. Review all supporting documents with regards to payments and or disbursements.
4. Perform and review all journal entries and cash book transactions.
5. Maintain fixed assets register and accrual records.
6. Extract various accounting reports.
7. Arrange for bank deposits and withdrawal.
8. Maintain petty cash records.
9. Maintain and effect approved payments. credit umies and credit penoo of the custDrmers. a
10. Maintain, monitor and review existing credit limits and credit period of customers.
11. Ensure that all financial and supporting documents and/or reports are well maintained in systematic and easy traking manner compliance to statuory and audit requirements.
12. Abide to all system procedures and internal controls pertaining to Finance and Account Department at all times.
Perform any other related functions that assigned by the Management from time to time.
1. Degree in accounting discipline.
2. Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
Kuala Lumpur Jalan Selingsing 7
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
· send resume (PDF) at Ms.Athirah
· Makertings Executive Allbizgroup Sdn Bhd
Posting date: 08-01-2018 | Closing date: 01-02-2018
All Jobs From This Company
08 Jan 04:27PM
08 Jan 04:19PM
08 Jan 04:15PM
08 Jan 04:12PM
08 Jan 04:04PM
08 Jan 03:56PM
08 Jan 03:52PM
Browse Jobs by Category