Posting date: 26-12-2017 | Closing date: 31-01-2018
Grand Century Restaurant Sdn Bhd
We are a Group of Food & Beverage (F&B) companies based in Malaysia operating various range of concepts from casual American dining, semi-fine restaurant dining, Bar & Winepost to kiosk-based. We are currently the owner/licensed franchise operator for the following brands:
• House - semi-fine restaurant dining, Bar & Winepost catering a fusion concept of western and eastern cuisine;
• Capricciosa - the first Italian restaurant chain in Malaysia;
• Morganfields - famous for its sticky bone ribs and excellent service;
• Mocktailbar- a very brand new and first of its kind lifestyle beverage on-the-go concept;
• SnackzIt!, - famous for its creative Taiwanese street cuisine,
• Ong Lai - a fast casual restaurant specializing in porky local cuisine ranging from Malacca Pork Satay
(Ara Damansara, Petaling Jaya, Nationwide )
- Prepare payment , invoicing , issue debit note/ credit note;
- Proper maintenance of fixed assets register and all financial and accounting transactions in accordance with company policies and ensure the related documents filed accordingly;
- Prepare journal , bank reconciliation;
- Checking and issue official receipt;
- Ensure creditor reconciliation is prepared, ensure all the invoice/ payment are taken into account;
- Monitor account receivable and payable , ensure the collection and payment are up to date;
- Handle petty cash reimbursement;
- Ensure all accounting records and related documents are properly kept/ filled;
- Handle day to day account, finance functions to support operational needs and business growth;
- To prepare submission of the monthly management and analysis report in timely and accurately manner;
- To handle budget and credit control, cash flow management and financial planning;
- Develop, retain and provide timely guidance to junior staff to ensure smooth operation;
- Provide analytical support for the company financial decision making process;
- Prepare monthly P&P report or sales analysis report to management;
- Coordinate with customer and suppliers on disputed invoices and resolve;
- Assist in planning and execute the system implementation, work flow procedure and internal control set up by the management;
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties assigned by the superior
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- Computer literate & proficiency in MS Words, Excel & Power Point.
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Mature, high level of integrity, multi-tasking and possess good working attitude
- Ability to work independently and under pressure with high degree of confidentiality Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia &/or Chinese;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Preferably able to start work almost immediately or in short notice.
- Willing to be base at Oasis Square, Ara Damansara;
If you have the passion and the qualities we seek, a long-term, lucrative career opportunity with the Group awaits you. Kindly apply via on-line or sent your application to firstname.lastname@example.org. All application should include a recent passport-sized photograph (n.r.), current and expected salary.
D-5-10, Capital 4, Oasis Square,
Jalan PJU 1A/7A, Ara Damansara,
47301 Petaling Jaya,
Selangor Darul Ehsan.
T : +(6)03-7831 7628
F : +(6)03-7831 7688
All Jobs From This Company
26 Dec 03:03PM
20 Sep 10:13AM
Browse Jobs by Category