Posting date: 18-12-2017 | Closing date: 31-12-2017
MR. D.I.Y Trading Sdn Bhd
Since MR. D.I.Y. first store opened in Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman in July 2005, we have been dedicated to make a difference in the lives of our valued customers.
MR. D.I.Y. is proudly a home-grown enterprise with over 320 stores throughout Malaysia. Each of our stores spaces encompasses averagely 10,000 square feet providing a comfortable and wholesome family shopping experience.
We employ more than 4,000 employees serving more than 78 million customers yearly at all MR. D.I.Y. stores throughout Malaysia.
All our stores are managed directly by our company and we work in collaboration as mini anchor tenant with Tesco, Giant, AEON and AEON BIG.
Promoter, Cashier, Store Assistant
(Tapah / Cameroon Highland, Perak )
- Greeting customers who enter the shop;
- Assist shoppers to find the goods and products they are looking for;
- Stocking shelves with merchandise;
- Answering queries from customers;
- Reporting discrepancies and problems to the superior;
- Giving advice and guidance on product selection to customers;
- Keeping the shop tidy and clean, this includes hovering and mopping;
- Working within established guidelines, particularly with brands;
- Attaching price tags to merchandise on the shop floor;
- Keeping up to date with special promotions and putting up displays;
- Responsible for security within the shop and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc;
- Involved and responsibilities of stock losing;
- Receiving and delivery stock;
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments;
- Balancing cash registers with receipts;
- Dealing with customer refunds;
- Responsible dealing with customer complaints;
- Solution maker, motivator trainer, and Leadership by example;
- Hiring and coaching subordinate;
- Subordinate timetable arrangement;
- Responsibilities in Daily Sales Bank in processing;
- Be required by arrangement tasks assigned by Superiors from time to time;
- Responsible for ensuring and verifying the task can be completed;
- Will advise time to time on job scope based on management discretion and any work related to the Department
- Must have experience in the merchandise of stock
- Must have own transport.
- Knowledge of handle all kind of staff problem and situation.
- Good in time management.
- Willing to learn new skill
- Aged 18 years old and above
- Malaysian only.
- SPM / Diploma or Degree qualification.
- Training will be provided.
- Willing to work on shift, weekend and public holidays.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
MR. D.I.Y Trading Sdn Bhd
Lot 1851-A & 1851-B, Jalan KPB
43300, 43300 Seri Kembangan, Selangor
All Jobs From This Company
18 Dec 11:47AM
18 Dec 11:42AM
18 Dec 11:15AM
Browse Jobs by Category