Posting date: 12-12-2017 | Closing date: 28-02-2018
MobilityOne Sdn Bhd
MobilityOne Sdn Bhd is an established Malaysian financial service provider company, listed in the UK with an MSC status. We operate a number of e-services and provide payment solutions to numerous of Banks and telecommunication companies in Malaysia and other South East Asia countries. These e-services include electronic payment, prepaid reload, bill payment and remittance. Our solutions include mobile banking and payments, e-commerce, debit payments, and agent banking.
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
- Responsible for day to day staff management & elected department signatory.
- Provide Management assistance as requested by the CTO/COO.
- To interpret, review & reengineer current business processes and map out the end to end process in a clear, concise format.
- To be responsible for ensuring transformation projects are delivered against agreed scope, ensuring scheduling and planning to achieve the stated objectives within timescales and to budget.
- Identifying risks and issues and briefing key stakeholders on any major implications for transformation projects or programmes.
- Support the management of a project team providing balance of leadership and control to ensure that the team is both effective and efficient in meeting objectives.
- Assist Operation Manager to ensure all projects have appropriate skills allocated, providing guidance, involvement (direct and indirect) whenever necessary.
- Communicating with Operation Manager, senior managers, Programme Boards and third party clients to keep them up to date with progress, issues and development in transformation projects.
- Giving a view on whether a recommended solution is fit for purpose and can be implemented within the business.
- Undertaking regular reviews to assess the benefits and disadvantages arising in the course of a project or programmes.
- Elicit, interpret and document customer requirements, identifying project objectives and client expectations.
- Educated to degree level in a business or technical related subject, Project Management/Quality Management/IT Service Management/Change Management certification desirabl
- Positive leadership and people managemen
- Project Management/PRINCE2/ITII
- Effective Business Analysis & Process Re-engineering
- Good communication skills at all corporate levels & team oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications, i.e. Word/Excel & understanding of modern digital advancements
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise work loads
- Attention to detail and well organized
*** Malaysian citizen only
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
MobilityOne Sdn Bhd
Unit B-10-8, Megan Avenue 2, J
50450, Kuala Lumpur
Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lump
All Jobs From This Company
18 Dec 03:22PM
12 Dec 02:44PM
12 Dec 02:02PM
Browse Jobs by Category