Posting date: 12-12-2017 | Closing date: 29-12-2017
PACIFIC SELATAN AGENCY (PSA) SDN BHD
Pacific Selatan Agency Sdn Bhd has developed from a coastal shipping operator into one of the established liners in Malaysia. Today, PSA is well known among the top operators and forwarders in Malaysia, offering shipping services all over Malaysia.
Ship Planner at Operations Department.
(PORT KLANG, Selangor )
The duties and responsibility of the ships planner as below:-
- To plan for the discharging and loading of containers for vessels to ensure the efficient and cost-effective operation of vessels.
- To ensure each shipment is handled in the correct way, this will include calculating weight, making sure cranes are in the right place at the right time and that containers fit easily into each shipment.
- To plan and handle the special cargo ( DG, OOG , Reefer container , Flat Rack containers etc) .
- To have a full understanding of vessel stability and safety requirements during loading and unloading of cargo.
- To liaise with terminal, Master and client to obtain stowage information and vessel layout as early as possible so that planning can take place in a timely and efficient manner.
- Responsible for ensuring that all containers bound for discharge and loading have all necessary travel plans and exception lists submitted to the Vessel Chief Officer on completion of vessel operations as well as dealing with all Terminal , Central Planner, POD etc.
- With at least a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the Maritime Sector and /or working experience a as ship planner .
- Able to work in a team as well as independently.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills are needed as well as the ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure in sometime difficult conditions.
- A Ships Planner is typically analytical with strong organizational skills.
- You must be familiar with all industry standard software related to the role of Ships Planner as well as be familiar with the Microsoft Office Suite.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Closing date : 29/12/2017
Please take note that this job has been closed.
All Jobs From This Company
18 Apr 02:35PM
03 Apr 05:58PM
03 Apr 05:56PM
03 Apr 05:54PM
07 Mar 01:50PM
14 Feb 09:44AM
12 Feb 02:28PM
12 Feb 12:45PM
12 Feb 11:45AM
Browse Jobs by Category