Posting date: 08-12-2017 | Closing date: 00-00-0000
Software Engineer (Automation)
(Cheng, Melaka )
Automation programming and controls systems involving PLCs (programmable logic controllers).
Responsibilities and Duties
- To develop and implement software program for standard and non-standard machines.
- To test run and debug program in the factory
- Do trouble-shooting, testing and installation on the automation software on the machines
- Ensure the machines complete the MQR before delivered to the customer
- Educate internal production engineer, technicians and service engineer on the automation software interface and other's technical knowledge.
- Support at customer site when needed.
- Degree/Diploma in Electronics Engineering /Software Engineering / Computer Science / Computer Networking
- Min 3 years of programming experience, preferably in automation industries.
- Programming experience in other’s industry will be considered as well.
- Must have programming experience in VB.net & MYSQL (at least 2 years).
- Knowledgeable in C++ / PLC / HMI / SCADA Software Programming.
- Knowledge in RS232 / Ethernet / OPC programming, Machine Vision Programming.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English/Bahasa Malaysia.
- **For Malaysian only
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants please email your updated resume including current/last drawn and expected salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 06-3361851/1852 (Ms Tam) for any inquiry.
All Jobs From This Company
01 Mar 11:48AM
22 Feb 03:22PM
06 Feb 10:42AM
16 Jan 04:16PM
16 Jan 11:35AM
16 Jan 10:29AM
15 Jan 02:58PM
11 Jan 03:39PM
03 Jan 11:55AM
29 Dec 05:40PM
29 Dec 05:32PM
22 Dec 01:18PM
20 Dec 10:33AM
12 Dec 10:04AM
12 Dec 09:56AM
08 Dec 03:43PM
08 Dec 03:14PM
Browse Jobs by Category