Posting date: 06-12-2017 | Closing date: 31-01-2018
IFP ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS SDN BHD
IFP Engineering Solutions Sdn Bhd is a company providing multi-discipline engineering works to the Oil & Gas, Petrochemical, Hydrocarbon and Environmental Industry.
LEAD ENGINEER, PROCESS
(SHAH ALAM SEKSYEN 32, Selangor )
- Lead a team of Sr. Engineers/Engineers, & Draftsmen within discipline
- Ensure effective communications and co-ordinations between all supervised staff, Lead Engineers of other departments and Project Managers, to ensure mutual awareness of requirements and sharing of information and common resources
- Monitor overall productivity and efficiency of the projects, forecast trends and anticipate potential problems and difficulties meeting milestones or budget, coordinate with The Management, Projects Managers and all supervised staff to resolve problems
- Implement and maintain productivity targets for process team, including monitoring of overtime and budgeted man hours
- Conduct routine meetings with Engineer to monitor the projects' performance and assess their performance
- Review tender document and prepare an estimate of required man hours along with supporting documentation for both proposals and major change orders during project execution, prior to issuance
- Implement staffing development plans and assign staff to specific projects or tenders
- Develop department's capability and enhance technical expertise of staff to suit the present marketplace, through proper training & development, selective recruitment, evaluation of staff, continuous monitoring & assessment of staff and utilization of up to date software.
- Conduct presentation or discussion with client as a focal person and resolve any issue raised by client.
- Performed interdisciplinary check on other discipline document
- Bachelor degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years of experience in professional process engineering, involving design, planning, checking, general management and supervisory responsibility in oil & gas industry
- Must have worked at least 5 years as Senior Engineer, supervising and guiding a team of engineers & drafters
- Experience in reviewing Key Deliverables prepared by process team or produced by other work-share offices
- Has clearly demonstrated strong engineering competence, interpersonal / team building skills & leadership skills
- Thorough knowledge of industry practices, codes and standards applicable to process engineering.
- Hands on experience in industry software, such as Process Simulation i.e HYSIS, UNISIM, Promax, Hydraulic and transient software and PROCESS CALCULATION METHODS.
- Knowledge on 3D Model Review Tools (NavisWorks), Caesar II, AutoCAD, 3D Modelling Tools, MS Office Suite, etc is an advantage.
- Knowledgeable in International Engineering Standards such as API, ISO, ASME, NFPA etc
- Should have excellent communication skills essential for Client, Interdisciplinary and Vendor coordination, and coordination with other work-share offices.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
IFP ENGINEERING SOLUTIONS SDN BHD
NO.19 JALAN SUNGAI BURUNG X32/X
BUKIT RIMAU SEKSYEN 32
40460, SHAH ALAM
All Jobs From This Company
06 Dec 05:47PM
06 Dec 05:43PM
06 Dec 05:38PM
06 Dec 05:34PM
Browse Jobs by Category