Solmax is a worldwide leader in the manufacturing of geomembrane and offers containment solutions for biogas plants in palm oil industry. Manufactured from Canada, USA, Chile, and Malaysia, our products are sold in over 60 countries and are widely used in biogas, wastewater treatment, solid waste management and mining industries. Solmax started developing BioFlow® covered lagoon biogas production technology in North America in 1984, has been promoting this advanced biogas technology in Asia since 2008, and is the pioneer and leader of Covered Lagoon Technology for the biogas plant in the world.
(Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor )
· Designing & Experiment with the Biogas Facilities by using the geosynthetic materials
· Experiment at the projects’ job site
· Literature searching and review
· Any other duties associated with your position as and when necessary from time to time
· Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Civil Engineering
· Required language(s): English
· Applicant must be willing to work in Pulau Indah, Klang
· 2 Internship positions for duration of 3 month(s) available to start immediately
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
42920 Pelabuhan Klang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Posting date: 04-12-2017 | Closing date: 31-01-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category