Posting date: 22-11-2017 | Closing date: 31-12-2017
Ledco Professional Sdn Bhd
"Ledco Professional is a Malaysian multinational contract foodservice, cleaning, property management and support services company. It is the contract foodservice company and it serves more than 10 Million meals a year in locations including offices and factories, schools, universities, hospitals, major sports and cultural venues mining camps and offshore oil platforms.
Ledco Professional is Joint Venture partners appointed as the Project Management Consultant (PMC) for the Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Development (RAPID) project, we are looking for highly skilled and committed professionals to join us in this endeavor.
(Kuala Lumpur, Nationwide )
Establish and maintain the Food and Beverage policies and procedures by providing operational and administrative direction to the whole' Food and Beverage operation. Is responsible for his personnel and the smooth operation of his department in general.
- Supervise the functioning of all Food and Beverage Department Marketing activities, promotions, sales and costs to ensure that department profits are maximized.
- Coordinates all F&B promotions with Sales Department to ensure proper implementation.
- Establishes a clear Food & Beverage Banquet Sales kit and briefs the sales department on usage. - This includes all relevant documents such as Banquet event check lists & Banquet event orders.
- Establishes the general F&B Marketing strategy, the yearly F&B Marketing Plan together with the F&B Manager and makes the presentation to the Board of Management.
- Establishes and presents the yearly F&B Marketing Budget to the Board of Management and follows it strictly to minimize the Department expenses.
- Gets actively involved in finding the best Printing / Advertising solutions to optimize the Company profits.
- Is fully responsible for the Department proper functioning including associated, finances and implementation.
- Supervises, recruits, appraises the F&B Sales & Marketing associates.
- Communicates all promotions in a timely and professional manner to both, the Restaurant and Sales Department by establishing weekly meetings and is responsible for their recording and distribution.
- Maintains a proper Customer data base in conjunction with Sales Team and co-ordinates any Electronic advertising with the Sales Team
- Acts as a Customer Relation Officer and spends time with Customers / Members to establish a developing business relationship.
- Establishes Client satisfaction surveys and reports results to the F&B Manager
- Reports all happenings of the Department to the Head of Department and to the Board of Management
- Conduct, compiles, analysis market researches and reports results monthly to the F&B Manager.
- Comes up with regular proposals to adjust the overall Marketing Strategy month by month.
- Bachelor Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business Administration or its equivalent.
- At least 5 years of related experience in sales/marketing in food and beverages/ service industry, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proven track record as Sales/Marketing Manager in a similar industry.
- Experience in developing and driving member service improvement programmed.
- Strong network of connections is an asset.
Knowledge And Skill Requirements
- Male or Female
- Age from 25 above.
- Bachelor in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Must have at least 5 years of sales & marketing experience.
- Proficient in English and Microsoft software.
- Strong sense of initiative, innovation, analysis, urgency and pressure tolerance.
- Able to work independently, professionally and be a good team player.
- Good interpersonal and communication skill
- Willing to start immediately
- Good salary package
- Open to foreigners with working/ spouse visa
- Interesting career development prospect
If you are interested to apply, please contact us or send your CV directly. The contact can be also whatsapp.
Phone: 012-381 2524
Whatsapp : 019-4552544
All Jobs From This Company
22 Nov 05:58PM
22 Nov 05:50PM
22 Nov 03:01PM
Browse Jobs by Category