Ryokan Suites Hotel
Ryokan Chic Sleeps is a chain of Japanese themed boutique hostel and hotels. Founded by a group of people who were tired of being conned by the name “boutique” and “budget accommodation”, they took it upon themselves to redefine the real meaning of boutique accommodation. They were a group of people who had no background in running a hotel, but a group of people with a dream. And this is how they created and redefined the meaning of boutique accommodation. With the inception of the Ryokan Chic Sleeps, they have begun creating a chain of hostels and hotels that truly brings you your money’s worth; without any compromise on the design and comfort. They chose the name “Ryokan”, which simply means a “Japanese Inn”. The origins of Ryokan dates back to the Edo period, where samurais’ would stay in a Ryokan to rest during their travels through the country, while other travelers seek solace in the relaxing and calm environment which only a Ryokan could provide. Ryokans in Japan are typically known as an inn with refined minimalist design heavily influenced by the Japanese culture. The founders of Ryokan Chic Sleeps maintained the same notion, and took it a step further by giving it a top notch design to give you a chic sleeping experience. Now this is what the perfect sleep away from home means.
HOTEL FRONT OFFICE ASSISTANT
(Damansara Uptown, PJ, Selangor )
• To attend incoming calls, and redirect them or keep messages.
• Responsible for the daily operation of the information desk including cash-handling responsibilities, performing check-ins and check-out and confirming reservations.
• Issue room key, give out directions, and welcome guests to the union
• Work closely with Housekeeping to ensure that the rooms' statuses are updated and ready for sales
• Understand guest needs and preferences and provide the necessary assistance to ensure the highest level of guest satisfaction.
• Uphold strong customer service standards.
• Candidates must possess at least a higher Secondary/STPM or Equivalent
• Able to speak English and Malay
• Good communication skill
• Responsible, hardworking, and have pleasant & cheerful personality.
• Must be willing to work on shift including weekends and Public Holidays.
• At least 1-2 years working experience
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Ryokan Suites Hotel
Posting date: 21-11-2017 | Closing date: 21-11-2017
All Jobs From This Company
21 Nov 03:30PM
Browse Jobs by Category