Posting date: 17-11-2017 | Closing date: 28-02-2018
Since 2005, 123RF has helped individuals and businesses around the world tell their unique stories. With quality images, sound and motion created by talented artists, we empower everyone in the creative field to express themselves while challenging ourselves to continue offering the latest innovations in resources, tools and software in our industry.
Customer Care Team Leader
(Petaling Jaya, Selangor )
Are you Special? Besides having to deal with irate customers and juggle a myriad of daily task, you are required to do one very important thing: Lead! By leading we mean, the ability to motivate others, to provide guidance or support in difficult situations for both the customers and team members; as well as to keep team spirits high while maintaining consistently good performance. Respond to us if you are the Special One.
- Provide quality and efficient customer service through the daily supervision of a team of Customer Relationship Executives.
- Serve as a ”technical expert” in the shift liaising with market leaders.
- Be the primary advocate for business initiatives at our Malaysian HQ.
- Provide continual evaluation of processes and procedures and suggest methods for improvements on operations and efficiency from time to time.
- Provide statistical and performance feedback, and coaching team members on a regular basis.
- Lead and manage a team, support and coach / mentor new team members and motivate the team.
- Contribute to the preparation of staff appraisals.
- Ensure appropriate staffing levels are maintained.
- Communicate company goals, practices, and deadlines to the team to ensure adherence.
- Recognize and celebrate team & individual accomplishments & exceptional performance.
- Communicate issues, concerns and policies between the Management and team members.
- Attend regular meetings as directed by the Management.
- Provides help to the Management and keep them updated on the team as well as individual performance.
- Possesses at least a Diploma or Degree with at least 5 years of relevant supervisory experience.
- Working exposure in a Call Centre would be an added advantage.
- Results-orientated, a motivator, a team player.
- An approachable person who is able to provide constant advice, coaching, problem solving and counseling to the team members.
- Able to create and maintain a working environment of trust, mutual respect, open communication, teamwork and creative thinking in the team.
- Lead by example (role model).
- Able and willing to intervene when necessary to aid the group in resolving issues.
- Good command of English and Chinese (both written & spoken).
- Must be able to work APEC shift hours.
Please click HERE to apply.
Level 3, Kelana Parkview Tower, No.1 Jalan SS6/2, 47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, Malaysia.
All Jobs From This Company
17 Nov 03:09PM
17 Nov 03:06PM
17 Nov 02:54PM
17 Nov 02:51PM
17 Nov 02:47PM
17 Nov 02:42PM
17 Nov 02:39PM
17 Nov 02:34PM
Browse Jobs by Category