(Port Klang, Selangor )
1. Charges expenses to accounts and cost centres by analyzing invoice/expense reports, recording the entries.
2. Process payment voucher and bank payments.
3. Preparation of monthly accruals and monitoring monthly expenses to ensure no interruption of services.
4. Assists in month end closing.
5. Maintain files and documentation thoruhgly and acccurately in accordance with company police and accepted accounting policies.
1. Candidate must possess at least a SPM / Diploma
2. Language :- Manderin / English / Malay
3. Good interpersonal skills, meticulous, independent, hardworking and able to delivery information within tight dealine.
4. Able to work and think systematically of processess and organized.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Interested applicants are invited to write-in / fax-in / email with comprehensive resume including current and expected salary to:
Posting date: 10-11-2017 | Closing date: 02-02-2018
All Jobs From This Company
10 Nov 11:58AM
Browse Jobs by Category