Internship for Content Editor
(Kuala Lumpur, Kul. Lumpur )
● Uploading daily contents in 160-character formats.
● Screening through uploads and online submissions for approval.
● Moderating online postings and comments.
● Lookup for interesting Online Contents from the Entertainment industry to be developed.
● Candidate must possess or currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, Humanities/Liberal Arts or equivalent.
● Preferred skill(s): Journalism, Mass Communications.
● Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English
Internship for intake Jan 2018 onwards
Send your resume with portfolio to email@example.com
Posting date: 08-11-2017 | Closing date: 28-12-2018
All Jobs From This Company
Browse Jobs by Category